Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Almost as soon as Bai Rao opened his eyes, He Yutian noticed it.

His eyes lit up, as if they were twinkling stars, and he looked into Bai Rao's clear eyes, and then he became nervous again, hastily reached out to the bedside table, and picked up a glass filled with warm water.

He Yutian handed both hands to Bai Rao: "Rao Rao, do you want to drink some water?"

His expression was very serious, not as casual as before, this change made Bai Rao couldn't help but look at him twice.

What's wrong with this man today? Why are you so courteous?

Probably because of such scrutiny, He Yutian couldn't sit still anymore. He knelt in a more correct posture, and whispered: "Forgive me, does your body still hurt?"...

Huh

? What hurts?

Where does it hurt? Why does it hurt?

Bai Rao didn't understand what he was talking about, but he didn't answer right away. He sat up with the help of the man, took a small sip of water with both hands in his hands, and slowly thought about this sentence. After a while, the eyes that looked at He Yutian flickered.

A bold idea popped up in his mind, although it was a bit unrealistic, but now it seems that the situation really seems to be like this -

this big fool would not think that the relationship between two people lying on the bed is because they have slept ? !

Startled by this thought, Bai Rao choked on a mouthful of water and coughed violently.

He Yutian was taken aback, quickly took the cup from the "victim" and patted him on the back.

"Why are you coughing? Does it hurt?"

Bai Rao waved his hand, indicating that he was fine.

Bai Rao couldn't see his current state, but He Yutian could see it clearly. Bai Rao was hugged and sat up, revealing his white shoulders, delicate collarbone, and a small piece of white and tender chest.

Because of the cough just now, his face was a little reddish, and there was water in his eyes. The so-called peach blossom face was probably like that.

He couldn't help wondering, last night, when Rao Rao was pressed under him, was it the same, his face full of peach blossoms, his eyes full of spring, looking at him with tears in his eyes, slightly parting his lips, begging for mercy unbearably.

To beg for mercy, do you beg to be quicker, heavier, or slower?

He Yutian couldn't help being a little angry about this, angry at himself for being broken when he was drunk, and for forgetting such an important thing.

After Bai Rao finished drinking the water, he returned the glass to him. He Yutian took the water glass obediently with both hands, put it on the bedside table, and asked again worriedly: "Rao Rao, are you in pain? Just like Da

Rao The one that was run over by a car? Do you want to lie down and rest for a while, and I'll get you food...and medicine later, believe me, I will be gentle this time, and I won't hurt you anymore." He

He After Yutian said so much, Bai Rao heard a sentence -

like... a big cart ran over?

Is he still going to be like a rag doll? The kind that can't even move a fingertip?

What kind of bad novel plot has He Yutian been poisoned by before?

Bai Rao sneered in his heart, his thoughts turned, but he hummed softly: "En.