Chapter 32

Chapter 32

He Yutian's attention was not on the dog food, he was stunned by Bai Rao's slight blink, it was just a normal movement, but He Yutian felt that there was a charming charm in it, which attracted him His heart felt as if it had been gently scratched by a kitten's paw pad.

When he came to his senses, Bai Rao was already instructing Secretary Chen to do other things.

He Yutian quietly backed out, closed the door, and swallowed.

He couldn't stay any longer, really.

He's not normal at all right now.

He needs to calm down and keep a distance from Boss Bai, otherwise the embarrassing scene similar to blurting out obscenities just now will definitely reappear.

He has no face to face this embarrassing situation again.

He Yutian went out, took a taxi casually, wandered around the city like a headless chicken, and finally returned to the old house.

He left the car key on Boss Bai's desk, and put it in the most conspicuous place, so that Bai Rao could see it at a glance.

In the taxi, He Yutian was holding his mobile phone with a serious face. It was not good for him to leave without saying goodbye. He felt that he had to tell others what happened.

But what should he say? He has to have a reason, and he can't just say: "I feel that I can't help but think about it when I'm with you. It's too embarrassing. I'll quit first. I have to calm down." "My dad told me to go

home Eat?"

No, no, Mr. Bai has his father's cell phone number, and he knows he's lying when he asks.

"Dude asked me to drink/play games?"

No, no, no, no, no, after today's swear words, although Bai Rao didn't scold him, He Yutian reckoned that his image in Mr. Bai's heart had almost collapsed, if With this reason, he is no longer a kind, cheerful and upright sunny boy.

The driver was driving tremblingly at the front, glancing at the tall man sitting behind him in the rearview mirror from time to time, terrified.

This man is tall, but he is not like ordinary tall people, like a bamboo stick. Although he is thin, he is very strong. It just looks inconspicuous, but the kind that can kill three big men with one punch.

He was dressed in a black windbreaker, and his temperament was not that of an ordinary person. In addition, the air pressure field all over his body was very low, so he looked not in a good mood, the kind who could have a fight at any time.

As soon as the man pulled the car door, he said, "Drive around the city."

The driver instantly remembered his favorite spy war novel.

What, what is this, is someone following behind or what?

This guy failed undercover? Are you under arrest?

Will there be bullets flying past his ears in a while?

To be honest, the driver didn't want to take him, and even wanted to drive this dangerous person out of the car, but he looked at his thin and thin arms, and felt that this man could break ten of them with one hand.

The driver swallowed, covered his fragile heart, obediently gripped the steering wheel, and stepped on the accelerator.

As a human being, it is better to know the current affairs.