Chapter 36

Chapter 36

There was a lot of traffic under the high-rise buildings, He Yutian looked down at the heads of the small people, trying to let himself go.

Suddenly a head caught his attention.

White suit, gold glasses, body shape and hairstyle are very familiar, sitting in the coffee shop, chatting with the person opposite.

He Yutian squinted his eyes and looked around, why did he feel that that person looked so much like Boss Bai?

He quickly turned on the phone camera, zoomed in and took a closer look - it turned out to be Boss Bai!

Didn't you say it's time to go to work? ! How is it in the coffee shop?

And the kid across from him-isn't that the guy with the basketball he met last time downstairs in the apartment? Shameless, the one who claims to be a good guy!

At that time, he felt that this kid's mind was not pure, but he didn't expect that this person really wanted to poach his corner!

No, I don't think so, people have already taken action!

Now He Yutian couldn't sit still anymore, he strode out of the office, thought for a while, went back and took the bouquet, and hurried out of the gate of the office building.

...

When Bai Rao was secretly grabbed by Xu Nian, he was in a daze.

Xu Nian seemed very excited when he saw him, and dragged him to talk on the street.

Seeing that he seemed to be talking a long story, Bai Rao sat down in the coffee shop.

Xu Nian was still chattering all over the world, but Bai Rao interrupted him and said, "Let's get straight to the point."

Xu Nian smiled "hehe" and stopped the process of greeting, his face turned a little red unexpectedly.

Bai Rao was a little surprised. Xu Nian has been straight and single-minded since he was a child. He never knew what it means to be shy. His reaction made Bai Rao a little interested.

Xu Nian scratched the back of his head: "Actually, I want you to lead me a thread."

A thread?

Popular... Lang?

It was the first time he and Xu Nian met in the apartment downstairs after they separated when they were young. They haven't seen each other for so many years, and they don't know what the other party's social circle looks like. They don't even know anyone in common. How can they connect?

wrong.

Bai Rao's expression froze, isn't He Yutian the person they both know?

Bai Rao carefully recalled the scene at that time. They greeted each other, knew each other's name, and even shook hands... Er Shao He has such a good appearance, and he is full of extraordinary temperament.

Bai Rao's heart sank, his face remained calm, his hands under the table were clenched into fists, and he raised his chin to signal him to continue.

Xu Nian blushed: "I'm not familiar with that person. I just said a few words, and I have a feeling for him. I've been thinking about him these days, and I can't sleep well. Please forgive me, can you Help me...huh?"

Bai Rao's fingertips were icy cold, and his face completely sank, but due to his lack of expression all year round and Xu Nian's rough nerves, no one noticed.