Chapter 61

Chapter 61

After applying the medicine in a hurry, Bai Rao didn't dare to let He Yutian stay longer, so he took his finger and left the place behind him.

After all, his body was more sensitive than he imagined, it wriggled uncontrollably, and the man's touch made him even more at a loss.

Bai Rao was afraid that the man would feel strange, and he would feel suspicious in his heart, so he didn't dare to let him get in touch with him more. He just poked a few times outside, and then let go.

After finishing it, He Yutian's face was as red as a cooked shrimp, and he didn't dare to look at Bai Rao, so he sat on the edge of the bed with his head down, staring at his toes in a daze.

After Bai Rao got dressed, fixed his hair, and reapplied lipstick, when he came out of the bathroom, he saw He Yutian's shy look.

The right hand of the man is holding tightly the wrist of the left hand, and the left hand is clenched into a fist with one finger extended. His expression was very cautious and nervous, his eyebrows were furrowed into Chuan characters, his lips were also tightly pursed, and suddenly there was a gurgle in his throat and he swallowed.

Bai Rao looked at him and almost laughed out loud. Standing at the door of the bathroom, He Yutian raised his head when he heard the voice, and let go of the hand holding the door frame. He staggered as if he was not standing still.

He Yutian was startled, quickly stood up and trotted over to hold his arm, and asked nervously, "What's wrong, Rao Rao? Does it hurt?"

Bai Rao shook his head, and said softly, "It's just that the leg is a little Soft."

He Yutian immediately understood that this was the result of his mistake last night, he quickly helped him onto the bed, pulled him to sit down, and consciously supported him on his waist, helping him gently Knead.

Bai Rao leaned over very consciously, and nestled in the man's arms, with his head resting comfortably on the pillow. Following the rhythm of the man's rubbing, he hummed softly in his mouth, with a tingling ending sound, as if it was because he was very comfortable. He sighed, but it seemed like he couldn't take it anymore.

When He Yutian was hummed by him, the roots of his ears felt a little numb, and there was a feeling like an electric shock, which made people's back straighten unconsciously.

He Yutian asked him in a low voice: "Why are you humming? Is it uncomfortable?"

Bai Rao smiled, his voice was like waves on a calm lake: "It's just because it's so comfortable."

He Yu When Tian heard this, his ears turned red unconsciously.

He was a little stimulated today, his face was as red as if he had eaten chili, but now he looked as if he was about to smoke.

When going out, it was He Yutian who held him in his arms, gently opened the door and walked out.

Bai Rao leaned over half of his body, and He Yutian led him out of the room.

He Yutian worked hard, although he felt very shy because of his intimate behavior in public, and his fingers were a little at a loss, he didn't know where to put them.

But he still maintains this posture, because he knows that Bai Rao is suffering now because he did something excessive last night. So now let him do whatever he wants, not to mention such a warm and soft jade in his arms.

Bai Rao actually didn't think that much, he only knew that he used a small white lie to take advantage of He Yutian in a variety of ways.

This rare opportunity was firmly grasped by him, and Bai Rao felt a little proud in his heart. Because in normal times, no matter at school or in the company, in front of acquaintances, he would not be able to make such intimate movements at all.