Chapter 79

Chapter 79

I made two dishes, one was Bai Rao's favorite vegetarian eggplant, one was He Yutian's steamed pork, and I added Bai Rao's new corn cake for dessert.

The two of them ate all three dishes, washed the dishes by playing finger-guessing, and then lay side by side on the bed, staring at the ceiling with their eyes open, enjoying the quiet time.

Because they didn't have much contact with each other in the previous 20 years, they always have endless things to say and interesting things to share.

Especially He Yutian, he was not as quiet as Bai Rao when he was a child, all the wildness was only in his heart, He Yutian was just like a monkey when he was young, he had many friends, and his whole youth was magnificent.

Bai Rao was very envious when he heard it. He didn't have much contact with people when he was a student, and all his life was occupied by studies, because he set the goal of inheriting the family business since he was a child, and he didn't dare to slack off at all.

He has never been as crazy as He Yutian, and he skipped class with his friends to ride a motorcycle; he chased a girl with his friends, but the girl fell in love with He Yutian, and the buddy had a fight with He Yutian , and then write a review together; play e-sports all night, and when the sky turns pale, everyone is sleepy, so they huddle together to sleep.

Bai Rao never did such outrageous things, he was like a train that could only run along the established track.

And the only one who got off track was falling in love with this sunny boy and trying to get him.

Fortunately, it finally got what it wanted.

Bai Rao said to He Yutian: "Tell me a bedtime story." He

Yutian looked at him sideways: "A bedtime story?"

Bai Rao took out his phone and showed him Jin Duoduo's Weibo : "I want to tell him a story before going to bed, so childish."

Attached is a photo of the children's version of Grimm's fairy tales.

Bai Rao entangled the man with a pair of long legs: "Tell me one, others have it, but I don't." "

What?"

"Anything is fine, as long as it is told by my husband, I like it."

He Yutian didn't remind him that it was Jin Duoduo who was telling He Zhizhi a story, then he thought for a while and said, "Once upon a time there was a little rabbit with snow-white fur, very cute.

" Yutian can really tell fairy tales, put his face on the man's chest, and asked him: "How cute, is it as cute as me?" He

Yutian pinched his face: "This little rabbit looks cute, but he likes the other one." The dog on the grass, eh, no, it's a wolf."

Bai Rao asked him: "Rabbits like wolves? Wouldn't they be eaten?" He

Yutian said: "He just wants to be eaten."

Bai Rao was stunned Dazed, I realized which "eat" this man was talking about, and in my heart I slandered this man for telling pure fairy tales and driving a car, "Hmph", and said: "And then?" "But wolves don't like little rabbits

, No matter how cute the little rabbit is, he won't even look at it."

"One day, the big wolf had a dream, dreaming that he was injured and fell to the ground, dying, and the rabbit desperately tried to save him."

Bai Rao grabbed the man's shoulder and asked, "Is that saved?"

He Yutian pinched the tip of his little nose, and said, "It's all a dream, but at the last moment, the wolf found that he seemed to like little rabbits too. I regret not being with the little rabbit."

"Then what?"

"Then the wolf realized it was just a dream, and when he opened his eyes, he saw the little rabbit standing beside him." "

They lived a happy life."

Bai Rao Said: "They are so lucky, if they hadn't had this dream, they might have a sadomasochistic relationship." He

Yutian turned around and hugged Bai Rao, and whispered in his ear: "Your husband and I are much luckier than him. ."

I can live my whole life again, and I can still be with you.

This life is not bad.

The next day, the two agreed to try on a suit, which was the one they were going to wear at the wedding.

Both of them have seen the design drawings, both of which are white, with the same base, only echoing in the decoration.

In fact, if it wasn't for the consideration of face, Bai Rao would still like to try a wedding dress. After telling He Yutian about this idea, the other party said that he would definitely help him fulfill this wish some other day.

The author has something to say: Come on, I know you are not too young hehehe