Chapter 73

Chapter 73

To be honest, Bai Rao's heart was broken. He quietly poured himself a cup of bitter tea, which was richer and bitterer than the cup he gave He Yutian just now, and he put it in his mouth without changing his face, and then was teased by this anti-human The taste of abuse made tears flow.

He Yutian couldn't help laughing until his face ached, took an empty cup and coaxed him to spit it out, then pulled a tissue to wipe Bai Rao's mouth.

Bai Rao's soft and ruddy lips were pouted high while receiving the service, but was pinched by the man with his index finger and thumb, and while observing in a serious manner, he asked in a very artificial doubtful tone: "Rao Rao, I remember you My lips were light white before, why are they so red now?"

Bai Rao has the most say in this question, before when he was alone, he always didn't pay attention to his diet, his body was treated badly, and his lips became white Fa Xu, ever since he met He Yutian, this man has used various methods, either coaxing or coercing him to eat well, not only the color of his lips has returned to normal, but also his complexion has become much ruddy, and he rarely suffers from stomach pain these days .

When Bai Rao thought of this, he was very moved. He just thought that his man was the best husband in the world, and no one was better than him.

Bai Rao pursed his mouth, and his cold voice was milky and sweet with moving crying: "Thank you, husband!", He hugged the man's waist and was about to lean up to kiss him, but he heard the man say: "Of course you have to forgive me!

" Thank you, such a bright red color is naturally produced by my unremitting efforts day after day, you see, it looks like a little pepper, how cute." When these words came out, what touched and warmed my heart ? Emotions vanished, and the tears in his eyes shrank back instantly because of this unsightly words. Bai Rao was so angry that he elbowed the man, as if he wanted to get up and get as far away from this bad guy as possible, but he was caught by his strong arms. Encircled, fell into the man's arms, hugged tightly, making him unable to struggle. Bai Rao rested his chin on He Yutian's shoulder in frustration, and the two sat quietly for a while, neither of them spoke. Time flowed quietly, He Yutian held the man in his arms, only the sound of their interlaced breathing remained for a while.

He Yutian rubbed his chin on the top of Bai Rao's head, his mind was empty, and he unconsciously began to think about Qiao Sheng who he met at the office door today.

He has calmed down now, even if he recalls the past, he will not be too angry.

The first time I saw Qiao Sheng was in his previous life. At that time, he hadn't known Su Lian's true face. That day Su Lian called, crying and complaining that he was controlled by the bad guys, and he was punished if he was not given food or drink. Beat. He quickly used his contacts to find it, angrily punched the person who imprisoned Su Lian, and rescued him back.

The person he beat up was Qiao Sheng, who was the illegitimate son of the Qiao family. He was brought back from the orphanage by the head of the Qiao family at the age of 12. He was isolated and bullied by the rich children since he was a child. object. This man pretended to be a pig and ate a tiger, and worked hard for more than ten years. At the age of 24, he finally revealed his ferocious and fierce face, and took down the Qiao family in one fell swoop. He didn't care about everyone's opposition, and drove everyone from the Qiao family to Qiao's residence. In a group of small tile-roofed houses, and asked people to call him "Joe Young Master". This person is famous in the whole circle for being narrow-minded and vindictive. Before this, even though He Yutian had never seen him before, He Yutian punched him and ended up with him. Later, He Yutian knew what "being deprived of personal freedom by bad guys", Su Lian didn't know how to get on Qiao Sheng's head, that person had more vicious eyes than He Yutian, he knew what kind of virtue this Su Lian was at a glance , but did not expose him, just watched him act with great interest. All of Su Lian's tricks were exposed, but she didn't know it, and she was still proud of her lucky buff, and once again got a rich man like He Shao, and he was not as dumb as He Yutian, who knows how to be fun and has a lot of money Good pit. Su Lian's ambition swelled with Qiao Sheng's indulgence and feeding again and again, and finally one day she reached out to Qiao Sheng's bottom line - Qiao's family business. This time, Su Lian finally learned a lesson from Qiao Sheng. He had never seen this kind of battle before, and he was almost frightened. He pretended to be good for a few days to let the guards relax his vigilance, and then won the favor of the nanny by virtue of his beauty. Maternal love, successfully borrowed the mobile phone, and called He Yutian tremblingly.