Chapter 51

Chapter 51

He Yutian sat stiffly on the chair, his legs were straightened, the wrist pinched by Bai Rao seemed to be no longer his own, and all his feelings were concentrated on his fingertips.

It was gently licked by the tip of the soft tongue, obviously only that place was controlled, but it seemed that the whole body was controlled by the other party. His fingertips had long since stopped hurting, but the feeling there was better than being burned out. The pain is even more painful.

Bai Rao held the man's wrist, looking down at his fingers. He Yutian's fingers are very long and slightly thicker than his own.

I don't know why, it's clear that Rao is older, but He Yutian is taller and stronger than him, and even his palms are bigger than him, so that when the two are together, they look like He Yutian. On the contrary, Yutian is like his elder brother.

I don't know how long it took, maybe more than a dozen seconds, or maybe a few minutes, Bai Rao gently sucked his fingertips, and pulled out the man's long and thick fingers: "Now, does it still hurt?" Bai

Rao When Rao was sucking his fingertips, He Yutian seemed to be frozen, he lowered his head and watched without blinking, realizing that Bai Rao was about to end, a sense of loss arose in his heart.

But his feeling of regret didn't last long, because in the next second, He Yutian noticed with sharp eyes that a transparent filament was pulled out from Bai Rao's lips and his fingertips.

He Yutian's eyes widened, his face turned red in an instant.

Bai Rao didn't seem to be aware of this, staring at him with clear and bright eyes, and asked with concern: "How is it? Are you better?

" Not knowing how to react, he grasped the wine glass dazedly, and he drank it all.

The wine was cool and slid down the throat, but it still couldn't dispel the unbearable burning heat in his body.

He Yutian lowered his head and didn't dare to look around, but he still caught a glimpse of Bai Rao's lips inadvertently, and was stunned again.

Bai Rao's lips are usually light-colored, and they always look a bit indifferent, but now, probably because he just put his fingertips in his mouth, they unexpectedly show a bright ruddy color, as if they were new. The ripe fruit is full of juice and sweet, tempting people to pick it.

He Yutian coughed violently.

Seeing his face flushed from coughing, Bai Rao quickly patted his back, and He Yutian waved his hand to indicate that he was fine.

After he regained his composure, he poured milk for Bai Rao, and the milky white liquid poured slowly along the side of the shiny glass until it was 80% full. He Yutian handed the still warm milk to Bai Rao: "Take a sip." Bai

Rao The corner of Rao's mouth evoked a smile that He Yutian couldn't understand, took the milk with his thin white hand, took a sip obediently, and put the milky white juice in his mouth, with a little bit hanging on his lips. When He Yutian turned his head to look at his little daughter-in-law again, he saw the milk stains at the corner of Bai Rao's mouth, his head couldn't help being confused, and the redness that had just faded from his face stained his face again. He Yutian couldn't move his eyes away, he even thought that it would be great if the milk was not on Bai Rao's mouth. He couldn't control his brain, and his associative ability was like a runaway wild horse, which made him unable to control it. The cold face was expressionless as usual, but the corners of the mouth were stained with something that belonged to me. The mouth was red because of overuse, and even slightly swollen. In the clear and emotionless black eyes, because I couldn't stand And crystal tears came up... " Brother , what are you thinking?" As if shaking off the messy filth in the house, he stammered, "Bai, Mr. Bai." "Why is it called Mr. Bai, not a baby?" Bai Rao slightly tilted his head, his eyes were like a bottomless stream, which made him He Yutian, with a filthy heart, couldn't contain himself even more. He tried his best to make a serious voice: "Baby, baby, the corner of your mouth."