Chapter 9

Chapter 9

He Yutian broke the orange that Bai Rao handed over and threw it in his mouth.

A sweet but slightly sour taste burst out of his mouth, He Yutian chewed carelessly, looked at Bai Rao who was packing up, and left like that? Won't you stay a little longer?

He Yutian began to wonder whether Mr. Bai really liked him. If he said he didn't like him, why did he marry him? He Yutian is sure that Bai Rao is not someone who is willing to give up marriage for his career, and in the last period of his previous life, it was Bai Rao who stayed by his side forever, that kind of affection is enough to move everything, and it cannot be faked.

But if Bai Rao likes him, why is he so indifferent to him? It doesn't look like he likes it at all - He Yutian himself has experienced a crush, he knows the taste of it, he will miss it if he doesn't see it, and he will be full of joy when he sees it, the sweet feeling overflows from his chest Come-sour and sweet, like the orange in his mouth.

That kind of love cannot be hidden.

And Bai Rao--he acted too calmly, not at all like a crush. Since Bai Rao entered the ward, even his expression hadn't changed, except for the occasional slightly hooked corners of his lips and reddened earlobes, he was serious and business-like.

He Yutian suddenly felt that the orange in his mouth was a little sour and not tasty at all.

He squinted his eyes, and his whole body had a serious air that didn't match his usual idleness.

He wants to try it out, see if Boss Bai likes him or not.

If he likes it, he can rest assured to be with each other. I already have a good impression of the other party, given time, I will definitely fall in love with the other party, and the marriage contract between them has not been annulled, it is considered as a promise of body, to repay the favor of the previous life.

If you don't like it...

He Yutian shook his head and didn't think about it any further. He took a piece of orange, stuffed it into his mouth, and pretended to chew it twice.

"It's so sour!" He Yutian spat out the food in his mouth, and pretended to "peh pee" a few times, his face wrinkled into a ball, and his brows were also furrowed.

He Yutian tried his best to express the feeling of "sour" with his facial features, and his acting skills reached the highest peak in history.

"Sour?" Bai Rao pursed his lips and said in a low voice, "The owner of the fruit shop told me that this is the sweetest type of orange." He Yutian broke off a piece and handed it to his mouth

: "Nu, You have a taste."

Bai Rao was stunned for a moment, he couldn't believe that He Yu really did this kind of action - he brought the orange to his mouth, did he want to feed him? !

He and He Yutian are like two parallel lines, one is a conscientious president, and the other is a dandy who has not yet left society and has a lot of younger brothers. intersection. Bai Rao wanted to do intimate things with He Yutian from the first time he saw him, but it was limited to thinking about it - because He Yutian obviously liked that boy named Su Lian, and they had no intersection. Bai Rao had imagined countless times that at the dining table, He Yutian was sitting on a chair with his arms in his arms, holding a spoon in his hand, and handing it to his mouth. The man intertwined with him, his lips brushed the side of his neck ambiguously, and his low and provocative voice caused his ears to go numb: "Come on, ah-" This is the scene of feeding him. But that is only limited to imagination! He never dreamed that one day he would eat the food He Yutian fed him - and this day would come so early! Bai Rao bowed his head like the slow motion in the movie , He lowered his head tentatively, biting the orange petal handed over by the other party. He was afraid that he had misunderstood what he meant, and the embarrassment was for nothing. He Yutian smiled and watched Boss Bai lower his head, his white and slender neck bent into a beautiful arc, seductive to pick, his ruddy thin lips with orange petals in his mouth, charming in color, elegant in posture, so beautiful that it makes people tremble. The corners of his lips curled up, and now--He Yutian leaned over, opened his mouth to hold the orange petal, and took the part that the other party held in his mouth, sucked it all into his mouth, chewed and swallowed it quickly. so sweet!

Bai Rao's brain "boomed", as if it had been bombed by a cannon. The brain that can usually solve all kinds of delicate and complicated problems is now full of broken walls, like a broken machine, squeaking, Can no longer function.

He took away... the orange in his mouth?

What does it mean? Do you mean you like him?

Does He Yutian have the same thoughts as him? !

Does he like him too?

The thing he dreamed of... came true so easily? !

Bai Rao's mind went blank. He seemed to be frozen, unable to make a single movement or expression.

wrong.

After living for so many years, luck has never befallen him. Bai Rao knows very well that it is impossible for such a good thing to fall on his head like a pie from the sky.

Everything he has obtained has to be obtained through his own efforts, including his current position of power, which he has fought for with his own life. Benefits like this can be obtained without fighting for it...

impossible.

Bai Rao tried his best to calm himself down - it stands to reason that He Yutian should not know what he thinks of him at all.

So why would he do it?

Is it because he broke up with Su Lian and needs a support and comfort, or is it just because he is his fiancé, just to cultivate the relationship?

Bai Rao didn't know, his heart seemed to catch fire quickly and then he was poured cold water, his whole body was cold and drenched, forcing him to calm down.

He Yutian leaned against the head of the bed, looking at the other party leisurely, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, but looking carefully, the curved arc was very stiff.

Indeed, He Yutian laughed until his face became numb. He looked at Mr. Bai who looked like a wooden man opposite him, and couldn't help feeling a little regretful in his heart.

He couldn't figure out what the other party meant. Bai Rao was neither happy nor angry, as if confused by his actions, he just stood there for a long time.

It said it was a long time, but it was only ten seconds, when He Yutian wanted to say something to save the embarrassing situation, Bai Rao spoke.

His voice was flat and flat, and the timbre was still so pleasant, but without the slightest emotion.

"What does Master He mean?"

He Yutian was taken aback.

what do you mean?

Bai Rao doesn't like it?

He Yutian looked at Bai Rao's expressionless face, and his heart skipped a beat.

The author has something to say: In the future, I will definitely update it every day. I don't, don't dove anymore... I don't, don't want to, Riwan, anymore...