Chapter 77

Chapter 77

At this time, a voice came from upstairs: "Rao Rao, Yu Tian, are you here?"

Bai Rao looked up and saw a very fashionable lady standing on the stairs. You can't tell the age, but you have a very good temperament. Just hearing the voice makes people feel good.

Seeing her, He Yutian let out a "huh" and said, "Mom, didn't you go abroad to play with your girlfriends? Why did you come back so soon this time?" Mother He brushed her hair by her ear

: "Isn't it because your dad calls me every day that I come back so soon, or I'm having fun outside now." "Hey,

come and sit, come and sit." Seeing his wife, Mr. He began to blame himself , and quickly changed the subject, "What have you been up to today?"

Seeing this, Mother He didn't offend her husband in front of the children, and said, "You guys chat first, I'll go and see the kitchen and cook. No, we'll have dinner later."

Mr. He was holding an orange and peeling it, while lowering his head and squinting to see if Mother He had left.

When the person was really out of sight around the corner, he put down the things in his hand and said to the two in a low voice: "I called you back this time, besides having a family meal together, I have another very important thing to inform you. "

Bai Rao cooperated with the old man to bend down and listen carefully. He Yutian saw him so mysterious and solemn, and his expression became serious: "What's the matter?" Old man He: "Your mother and I are going on vacation

.

" He Yutian breathed a sigh of relief, "What happened to me at the time, and I have to report it to me?"

Mr. He gave a "tsk" and looked at He Yutian with an expression of "Why are you so ignorant?" : "We are going to travel around the world this time, and we will not be able to come back in two or three years, so if you have any big ceremony to be held, prepare it quickly, or it will take a long time, I don't want me and your mother to have fun Well, I was summoned back by a phone call from you brat."

"Travel around the world? Two or three years?" He Yutian raised his eyebrows, "Does my mother know about this?" "Of

course your mother-"

"I advise you to think it through before you talk."

The old man was interrupted, The tone changed from confident to lacking in confidence, and whispered: "Of course she doesn't know, you must not tell her that I plan to do so. You have also seen that this heartless person has no family at all, and only her little sister is in her heart." , I have no status at all. This time I managed to come up with a perfect plan, and I can coax your mother back to the airport, and then the deal is done, she can only be obedient." He Yutian hummed

, Bai Rao didn't say a word, and there was an obvious smile in his eyes. He just thought that He Yutian's family was too cute.

The old man glared at He Yutian, suddenly remembered something, and warned: "You boy, don't destroy my plan. I'm telling you because you are my son. Don't let me down."

He Yutian winked behind him: "I'm sure I won't say it, but I think you have to take a look behind you first."

The old man seemed to have a premonition, his eyes widened, and he walked slowly as if he was afraid to face the reality. Turning his head, he saw his wife's kind eyes as expected.

Mr. He has been in the business circle all his life. He has never seen any bloody storms. He has never changed his face. Everyone-at least Bai Rao has never seen him afraid of being like this.