Chapter 11

Chapter 11

How to apologize reasonably is a question.

He Yutian drank his sorrows in the ward.

He was hanging a leg that was tied into a mummy, holding a skewer in one hand and beer in the other, while his younger brother Jin Duoduo was busy serving tea and water.

He Yutian was annoyed when he saw him: "Is the takeaway here?"

Jin Duoduo stared at the string in He Yutian's hand and swallowed, "It's the boss!"

He Yutian ruthlessly unloaded the donkey with his mouth in his mouth: "Then you can get out of here." It's gone."

Jin Duoduo grabbed He Yutian's sleeve and cried, "Tian'er, I don't want to go."

After finally buying all the delicious food, he piled up here with Brother Tian, and he took a sniff of the aroma, feeling hungry now He's hungry, so he doesn't want to go!

He Yutian looked at his face, thought for a while, and suddenly felt that this kid is still useful: "Want to eat with me?"

Jin Duoduo's eyes lit up: "Brother Tian, I love you to death!"

He Yutian Goosebumps all over his body were aroused by the sound of "Brother Tian", he blocked Jin Duoduo's claws from reaching out to the spicy crayfish, and added: "But there is a condition

.

" Holding a piece of meat in his mouth, he said vaguely: "You are like this, you..." To bite the other half of this piece of meat.

He Yutian stopped in the middle of speaking.

Jin Duoduo opened his eyes innocently, and his morale was still high: "Boss, what should I do?" He

acted like a silly son pointing and hitting.

He Yutian said with difficulty: "You..." Bite the other half of this piece of meat.

What should I do if I can't say anything to his pure good brother? !

Jin Duoduo blinked: "???"

He Yutian swallowed the meat into his mouth and chewed it, let's eat it by himself, and said resignedly: "Forget it, you have the meat in your mouth, I will show you a demonstration."

Jin Duoduo happily said: "Okay!"

He Yutian handed Jin Duoduo a skewer, Jin Duoduo tore off a piece and put it in his mouth.

He Yutian nodded in satisfaction, turned around and took out a piece of paper and wiped it on his mouth twice.

Just turning around to wipe his mouth, He Yutian turned his head, and Jin Duoduo's mouth was empty.

He Yutian stared wide-eyed: "???!!!"

Jin Duoduo shrugged his shoulders: "...he...he..."

He Yutian slapped the kid on the head: "Where's the meat?

" , eat..." Jin Duoduo felt aggrieved, "Boss, I can't help it!"

This kind of unpromising energy is simply despicable.

He Yutian stuffed a piece of meat into his mouth: "Bite, don't eat."

Jin Duoduo bit the meat obediently, looking at the boss with eyes that could speak with bulingbuling eyes: "Boss, when can I eat it?" .

He Yutian didn't look at him, turned his eyes and said coldly: "Wait a minute, let me brew up my emotions."

Being with this stupid thing, there is no such ambiguous atmosphere.