Chapter 54

Chapter 54

The fourth technique of "Small tricks that you never know about stirring up an ambiguous atmosphere" -

Rubbing legs.

Hold on to the friction, be slow, and pretend to be casual.

If the other party looks over and you feel that he is interested in you, you can half-bite your lips and smile shyly...

He Yutian recalled this sentence in his head, and an ecstatic thought broke out in his heart uncontrollably.

The person he was thinking of was right across the street, biting his white teeth lightly, his lips were tender red, and he smiled at him with the corners of his lips curled up.

His smile was not obvious, but in He Yutian's eyes, it was as sweet as honey.

Bai Rao's eyes were very clear, he looked over without the slightest fear, the tips of his ears were red, and the corners of his eyes were also slightly red.

He Yutian was almost sure that this was love.

Being in love with each other is an illusion in life, because most people's fantasies come to nothing, but what if--

he is one of the few?

He Yutian's Adam's apple rolled, and his palms were sweating.

Just let him confirm this one last time!

He lowered his head and looked at their legs next to each other.

Bai Rao's long legs stretched out, touching his own legs intimately.

The heat is continuously conveyed through the thin fabric, as if implying some incredible information that makes people tremble.

He Yutian rolled his eyes, only to find that the other side of Bai Rao's leg was tightly pressed by a pair of jeans! I rubbed hard!

What are you doing! Tired of living? !

He Yutian's complexion changed suddenly, and without even thinking about it, he grabbed Bai Rao's leg and let the other party have a free time. The man kept rubbing his legs, which became more and more excessive, and turned his head. Sight.

The man was too imposing, all the anger was directed at him alone, suppressed and about to explode, Su Lian could hardly bear the suppression, his legs trembled in fright.

He looked at He Yutian's hand holding Bai Rao's leg, and instantly understood what had happened.

He was flirting with the wrong person.

But he didn't know why, he clearly saw that it was He Ershao's long legs, which had been bent for nothing -

this man seemed to prefer to sit upright, with his back straight, and his long legs neatly tucked away, even if it was this kind of Informal banquets are also so rigid that it is unbelievable.

But it was convenient for him to act.

He never expected that there would be such a mistake, and he also did not expect that He Yutian, who seemed very casual, would be so possessive of Bai Rao.

Fortunately, He Yutian just glared at him, and said something beside Bai Rao, roughly telling him to stay away from him, and then moved the chair to one side, so that Bai Rao and himself were in the same vacant seat. .

... If it weren't for the fact that you are a big fish, who the hell do you think wants to lick next to you all the time?

Su Lian was a little unconvinced, and the fear in her heart eased a lot, and because He Yutian suppressed his anger and didn't flare up, and even slandered the awesome characters in the school, it was nothing more than that, he was so cowardly that he couldn't bear to look directly at him.