chapter 2

chapter 2

After coaxing his father away, and driving his brother back to do his own business, He Yutian snuggled into the bed comfortably, thinking about when to meet the little benefactor surnamed Bai, so as to relieve Bai Rao's lovesickness. bitter.

Yes, it is to relieve the lovesickness of others.

He Yutian never felt that he had any narcissism, but felt that he was quite caring. After all, as a young master who was surrounded by pampering since he was a child, he was born to be the favored one of heaven. In his eyes, it is very normal for others to like him of.

He Yutian silently thought about what surprise he should give Bai Enren, and then slowly fell asleep. At the last moment when he lost consciousness, what he was thinking was - what more surprises are there, isn't the arrival of the young master the biggest surprise?

Then An Anxin fell asleep.

When he regained consciousness, he felt that someone was staring at him, the eyes were hot, as if they were going to burn people's backs.

This kind of gaze makes people feel like being stared at by a wolf that has been hungry for several years. It seems that he is about to come over and devour himself, wipe it off, and leave nothing behind.

He Yutian was taken aback by his own imagination, opened his eyes suddenly, and met a pair of clear eyes.

Those eyes were hidden behind the gold-rimmed glasses, and He Yutian was taken aback by the desire revealed in them, then he blinked slightly, and when he opened them again, he was as indifferent and calm as water.

He Yutian rubbed his eyes, looking at Bai Rao's calm and upright expression, he felt that he must have read it wrong.

This person is Bai Rao, Bai Rao is an iceberg man, his eyes are always calm, how could he be so... hungry? Simply out of place.

He let go of his heart and yawned wearily. Halfway through the yawn, he suddenly remembered that as a crush, he should not present such an inelegant image to others, so he covered his mouth with his hand in a disguised manner.

Looking at such a casual He Yutian, Bai Rao's eyes darkened behind the gold-rimmed glasses.

Those hands are white and slender, enough to reach deep, there are no calluses on the fingers, so that they will not hurt people, they are moderate in thickness, and two or three of them together seem to be just right... "Why are you in a daze?" He Yutian stretched out his hand to the

white The benefactor shook his eyes, "Sit down."

Bai Rao came back to his senses, paused and said, "...Do?"

What? Who does it? Where to do it?

He Yutian turned sideways to make room for him, patted the side of the bed, and said casually, "Does Boss Bai like to stand?"

Bai Rao glanced at him, which made He Yutian seem to be in his eyes Sensing a hint of disappointment, the man pushed his glasses, walked to his bedside expressionlessly, and stretched out his hand to pull the quilt on him: "Cover it well, don't catch a cold." He Yutian buried his head and looked at

himself , only to realize that I kicked the quilt away at some point, and stretched out my straight legs, revealing a small piece of strong abdominal muscles.

He Yutian is not a white chicken. Although he is a pampered young master and a well-known dude in the capital, he is also a frequent visitor to the gym. In his own words, a soft belly is not an offense.