Chapter 12

Chapter 12

He Yutian stayed up all night and took care of Bai Rao, wiped his sweat and fed him water. Seeing him curled up in pain, he patted his back to comfort him, while covering him with his warm hands. Stomach, I carefully helped him relieve it.

The person around him was like a helpless little beast bullied by illness, clutching the man's collar, curling his hands and feet into his warm embrace, He Yutian looked down at the pale face of the man in his embrace, and wiped his face for him. Wiping the cold sweat off his forehead, he sighed, stretched out his long arms, and held him in his arms, wrapping him tightly.

Perhaps it was because He Yutian's embrace was so reassuring, Bai Rao finally took a slow breath, listening to the other's steady and powerful heartbeat, let himself fall into a dark and sweet dreamland.

He Yutian also heaved a sigh of relief when he saw this, retracted his arms and prepared to let him go, but found that the other party was holding on to his collar tightly, and would not let go, like a drowning person grasping straw, slender His fingers were all white.

He Yutian had no choice but to let him hold him, but he was afraid that Bai Rao would not sleep well, so he hesitated for a while, and still hugged him in his arms, with his chin lightly pressing against the other's hair, he closed his eyes and fell asleep .

So much so that when Bai Rao woke up, he opened his eyes in a daze, and the first thing he saw was a small piece of chest muscle exposed by the man.

Honey-colored, strong and strong, it is faintly exposed in front of Bai Rao's eyes.

Bai Rao was taken aback, almost thinking that he lost control and got fucked with He Shao. He was stunned for a long time before he remembered that yesterday afternoon he had a sudden stomachache and was taken in by Young Master He.

Feeling the arms wrapped around his waist and the warmth on the top of his head, Bai Rao blinked. This posture completely wrapped him in his arms, domineering and full of security.

Bai Rao sniffed the familiar reassuring smell at the tip of his nose, so, is he in He Yutian's arms now?

Bai Rao couldn't believe it, he seemed to be a person who had been walking in the desert for a long time, hungry and thirsty, suddenly saw a clear spring and a table of delicious food, wanted to run forward in ecstasy, but unconsciously stiffened I was so excited that I didn't know how to react for a while.

Bai Rao suppressed his beating heart, held his breath and carefully looked up, and sure enough, he saw a familiar and handsome face on top of his head. He Yutian didn't know how long he took care of him last night, but at this moment he was obviously exhausted, his eyes were faintly black and blue,

He Yutian has thick eyebrows and a high nose bridge. He has a typical angular appearance. Especially when he is asleep, his sword-like eyebrows and star-like eyes fade away from his dandyism, and he has a tough-guy temperament.

Bai Rao didn't show it on the face, but he was so masculine in his heart that his legs softened. He quietly buried his head in the man's chest, took a deep breath like an idiot, and slowly filled his heart with joy.

Seeing that the man didn't respond, Bai Rao boldly rubbed the man's wheat-colored skin with the tip of his nose. The hard and elastic touch fully pleased and satisfied him, but it was not enough.

Bai Rao began to become more and more greedy. The thought of wanting to touch his hands lingered in his mind, which made Bai Rao's heart itch, but he was afraid that such a big move would wake He Yutian up. The hard-won benefits were wasted.

Bai Rao bit his lip, then suddenly leaned closer to his head, opened his lip and bit his head lightly, narrowed his eyes in enjoyment, secretly stuck out the tip of his tongue, and licked it carefully, as if he was eating some delicacy, tasting one by one, every inch Don't let go.

A secret feeling rose in Bai Rao's heart, as if the demon in his heart was about to be overwhelmed, and a little relaxation would make him tear away his gentle and calm appearance, and suppress the innocent people around him who kindly shared half of his bed , in the shocked eyes of the other party, tied the man's wrist with a tie.

Bai Rao could even imagine the man's rapid breathing in his ear, with a hoarse smell, sexy and seductive.

Just thinking about it, Bai Rao wished he could die on him.

He bit the man's neck lightly, but with a strong momentum, as if he wanted to express the burning evil fire in his heart.

"Boss Bai, what are you doing?"

A deep and pleasant voice came from above his head, with the laziness of just waking up in the morning and a little doubt. Bai Rao was taken aback for a moment, and then his whole body froze.

The author has something to say: only rubbing the tip of the nose + biting the neck, baby, I

can't sleep QAQ, I will change it one after another in the future, I'm a little flustered and don't know why