Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Time flies like an arrow, the sun and the moon fly by, and in the blink of an eye, it will be the day when Second Young Master He will be discharged from the hospital.

His legs were protected with special materials, so there was no such difficult choice as whether to use crutches or to sit in a wheelchair. He was discharged from the hospital gracefully as soon as the quilt was lifted.

At the entrance of the hospital, his driver had been waiting there for a long time. Angel He Yu took a breath of the sunny air outside the ward, and opened the door in a good mood: "Uncle Meng, go home!

" The family has worked as a driver for more than 20 years, and almost watched the young master grow up, seeing He Yutian as his own son.

He Yutian was in a bright mood, and the corners of his mouth were so happy that he couldn't close his mouth: "Let's go! Let's go home!"

When he got home, he talked to Mr. He, took a refreshing shower and changed his clothes. Throwing himself on the big soft bed, he sighed comfortably, then closed his eyes, and slept until the next morning.

The sunlight shines on the wooden floor through the floor-to-ceiling windows, making people feel warm.

He Yutian shaved his stubble carefully, cleaned himself up in front of the mirror, changed into decent clothes, sprayed on some perfume flamboyantly, dressed like a dog, and then took the bag Milk, took the car and went to Furao.

Furao is Bairao's company.

When he was discharged from the hospital yesterday, he made an agreement with Mr. Bai that he would go to Furao to make up lessons this morning, and after eating together at noon, he would look at the furniture. In the evening, he could clean up the room and move in after bringing his own clothes. .

A set of procedures is clearly arranged.

He Yutian unconsciously hooked the corners of his lips, and tapped the steering wheel with his fingers sensitively and cheerfully.

...

Su Lili, the receptionist of Furao, is excitedly sharing today's big news with his friends-

the rice grain: Did you notice that Mr. Bai is in a super good mood today! When I come to work, the corners of my mouth are raised wildly, I can't suppress it!

The cutest little fairy: Bet on a bag of spicy strips, Mr. Bai is definitely in love. He has been in a particularly good mood recently, and his cold temperament has dissipated. It seems that our company has ushered in spring!

Don't call me Xiaodoudou: It's obviously Mr. Bai who ushered in the spring, okay!

A grain of rice: Today is different, Mr. Bai must have dressed up specially today! His black tie, which has been unchanged for thousands of years, has been replaced with red and white stripes, and the cuffs have been changed, and I could smell the perfume when he walked by me today! It's like the refreshing smell after the rain, it smells so good!

The girl on the other side of the mountain and the other side of the sea: Mr. Bai is going on a date today?

Call me a cat maniac: Ahhh, I don't know who is so lucky to be able to subdue Boss Bai. If I were him, I would hold him in my arms and suck Boss Bai!

Cute love love love love: No, don't let Boss Bai get out of the order! All of us girls are heartbroken, okay? ! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu