Chapter 69

Chapter 69

Bai Rao looked quite unhappy, and he was even a little sad: "Why does my brother want to reduce the number of times? Does it mean that you don't like to exercise with me?" He Yutian hurriedly smoothed

his hair and explained: "This is healthier and more sustainable. Development is-" Right way.

But Bai Rao didn't listen, his voice was pitiful, as if he had been greatly wronged: "Why doesn't brother like it? Is it because I'm not tight enough? Is my waist not soft enough? Or is it because I'm not rough enough? I've only done it once, and I'm already tired of it?"

Bai Rao refused to let He Yutian press his waist, and shrank into a small corner of the bed, hugging his legs aggrievedly, expressing his dissatisfaction.

He Yutian quickly chased after him, and hugged him into his arms: "It's nothing! Rao Rao is very good." Especially in the last aspect, no one can match.

"Then why do you want to reduce the number of times? My brother teased me, which made me feel very happy. Didn't my brother reap happiness?" "

Happy, but the waist-"

"That's enough? Brother, let's do it again?"

He Yutian frightened As soon as his hands trembled, he pinched the little butt that was dawdling back and forth on his abdominal muscles, and quickly said seriously: "This can't be like this, we have to be more restrained, especially when it comes to this kind of thing." "For our health."

Congratulations Yutian added that he and Bai Rao sat face to face on the bed, wrapped their legs around the person inside, stretched out three fingers, and showed the majesty and courage of the head of the family, "Three times a week, no more.

" No matter how good the dog waist is, don't be greedy.

Otherwise, your husband's waist will be scrapped.

Bai Rao leaned his upper body forward, lowered his forehead, leaned against the man's chest, and said softly, "Four times a week, okay?" He

Yutian's heart softened, but the hand covering his waist woke him up instantly.

He Yutian stroked Bai Rao's soft hair, and insisted: "Don't bargain, be good."

Bai Rao rubbed his head against He Yutian's body, like a kitten coquettish with its master: "One more time, brother, you love me, how much you love me, okay?" The majestic head of the family, He

Yutian Hang Hang Chi Chi: "Rao Rao..."

His line of defense was obviously about to be breached.

Bai Rao continued his efforts, he rubbed against the man's chest and straightened up, pressed a kiss on his chin against him, softly: "Please." He Yutian's defense

completely collapsed, and his heart almost melted.

for you! Give you all!

"Only four times, no more."

Bai Rao narrowed his eyes happily, leaned over to his collarbone, and quickly sucked a seal: "I'll give you the little strawberry, thank you brother! Brother is the best! "

He Yutian couldn't take it anymore and put his arms around Bai Rao's neck, gave him a hard "boo" on the forehead, then rubbed him into his arms, and it took a long time before he let go.

This little wave baby is really unbearable.

...

Because of the massage service sponsored by He Yutian, Bai Rao has improved a lot. Except for the ground-wrenching pain when walking, the other areas have improved a lot. At least it is not like he just woke up and couldn't even get out of bed.