Chapter 74

Chapter 74

At noon, he managed to get a meal in the Furao cafeteria, and He Yutian was dragged by Bai Rao to buy clothes.

The reason is that the old man of the He family called He Yutian just now, asking him to bring his partner to He's house for dinner before dinner tonight.

In fact, this is not the first time that Mr. He has made such a request. He has long wanted to see the sad appearance of his stubborn son, who is humbled by love and has no choice but to bow down. But without exception, He Yu God rejected it.

Because at that time He Yutian always felt that it was not the right time, and he didn't know why, anyway, he didn't agree. Until today, after he told Bai Rao about his unknown fantasy experience, this is the real truth. It felt like something secret between them had melted away, so this time, under Bai Rao's slightly bright eyes, He Yutian agreed to the request to bring his wife home.

A wish-fulfilling cheer came from the other side of the phone, and He Yutian laughed and "chucked" before hanging up the phone without waiting for the person to speak.

When making a phone call, Bai Rao sat on He Yutian's lap, rubbed his ears with him, and eavesdropped with his ears pricked up, so he naturally understood the content of the conversation between the two of them clearly.

He Yutian obviously felt that the person in his arms was extremely excited since he said "I'll be back tonight". Although there was still a faint smile on his face, the joy in his eyes could hardly be concealed. The hands on the back kept picking.

He Yutian looked at his reddened thigh, sighed, and saw that Bai Rao's little face seemed to have collapsed.

"What's wrong?"

"I seem to be dreaming."

He Yutian flicked his fingers on the forehead of the man in his arms, causing him to exclaim "Oh, why are you so delicate?" Help him rub his forehead: "Of course you are not dreaming, why, is the ugly daughter-in-law so happy to see her in-laws?" Bai

Rao grabbed the man's clothes: "But I just pinched myself, and it didn't hurt at all... "

He Yutian almost laughed angrily, and hugged him out of his arms under the wronged and accusing eyes: "Of course you don't hurt."

Bai Rao looked along the man's finger, and saw that the inner part of He Yutian's thigh was flushed, and the man's gnashing of teeth and wanting to laugh could be heard next to his ear: "I've always been the one being pinched, why are you in pain?! "

Bai Rao hurriedly comforted the man, and then followed the very excessive method given by the man, seeking the man's magnanimity. This method is very shameful. Even though Bai Rao had a lot of theoretical experience before leaving the single, his face was flushed red, and he couldn't help begging for mercy in the end.

The man was quite shameless: "You are the one who wants to ask for my forgiveness, why can't you show such sincerity?"

Bai Rao explained that he really couldn't stand it anymore, and suggested that the assignment be continued until the next time.

But the man pushes forward, coaxing him slowly, making the people under him cry to the peak in one after another "it will be ready" one after another, and giving him the most precious essence of a man, and shamelessly reminding Bai Rao, Remember your promise, and you must have a good time next time.

Bai Rao didn't even have the strength to speak, let alone refute He Yutian's behavior, so he could only ignore him angrily.

After cleaning up and getting enough rest, Bai Rao was revived with blood, and the two went to the cafeteria to eat.