Chapter 39

Chapter 39

When he arrived at the movie theater, Bai Rao found out that He Yutian had already ordered a movie.

Bai Rao looked at the poster, and asked in surprise, "You ordered a horror movie?"

After all, the routine of scaring someone with a horror movie and using the drawbridge effect to gain reassurance is well known, and Bai Rao looked at He Yutian suspiciously.

What is he trying to do?

"Horror movies are interesting," He Yutian forcefully explained, "And I've wanted to watch this movie for a long time! It's said to be super good! Really, you must try it!

" .

Bai Rao nodded hesitantly, skeptical about it.

He still has a glimmer of hope for He Yutian's enlightenment. After all, there is an old saying that dreams are still necessary. What if they come true? But He Ershao's recent performance made him dare not compliment him, and he didn't dare to place all his hopes on it, because the feeling of failing his expectations was really terrible, and he didn't want to have too much experience.

But in fact, what Bai Rao didn't know was that He Yutian's knowledge of this film was limited to the title.

And he doesn't usually watch horror movies.

He Yutian was frightened by watching horror movies when he was a child. He couldn't sleep well for several days. He always felt that some unscientific things were following him, staring at him eeriely and blowing in his ears. The weather is even more frightening to him.

He never touched it again after that, he never did something that would make him uncomfortable.

What horror movie to watch, is the game not fun or the fighting is not fun enough?

But I was scared at the time because he was timid at that time. He is now an adult who weighs more than 100 kilograms. Although he has never been exposed to scary things, He Yutian believes that when he faces that thing again Absolutely unchanged.

Afraid? How can it be? !

What's there to be afraid of?

He Yutian bought Coke and popcorn, and deliberately bought only one of each, and inserted two straws into the Coke just like last time.

It's still the same color, and it's hard to tell which one is whose.

Before he bought it, he didn't ask Bai Rao if he wanted to eat it, but after he entered the market, he asked, "Would you like

some

popcorn ?" Into the mouth, caught off guard. The man's warm fingers rubbed against his lips, but it was only for a moment, and he quickly withdrew.

Bai Rao was stuffed with popcorn in his mouth, and couldn't hold it in his mouth, so he looked at him with puffed cheeks, unable to speak a word.

He usually eats in small bites and chews slowly. It has been a long time since he filled his mouth with food like this.

Bai Rao knew that his current image was not very good, it must be very different from his usual image, he was a little ashamed, and wanted to talk about He Yutian, but he was afraid that a few grains of popcorn would come out of his mouth - wouldn't that be more embarrassing.

He had no choice but to stare at He Yutian bitterly, chewing the food in his mouth quickly with a puffy face.

The sweet taste stimulated the taste buds, because He Yutian stuffed him a lot, so the sweet taste was full and fulfilling... He actually felt pretty good.