Chapter 78

Chapter 78

Trader Joe's.

In a simple and spacious office, Qiao Sheng sat on the sofa, crossed his legs and listened to the secretary's report: "The last one, this is the information about Mr. He that you asked me to look up. He is the second son of Mr. He Jiayu, and Mr. Bai from Furao. Engaged."

Qiao Sheng took the stack of documents, flipped through them, and asked, "No more, that's all?"

The secretary said, "And Mr. Su, he really took the documents from the safe."

Qiao Sheng paused with his beat fingers on the armrest: "Is it the one we cheated?" "

Yes."

"According to the original plan, let him learn a lesson."

Qiao Sheng looked at the information and smiled heartily. The boy in the room said in a low voice: "At the same time, children who have not yet graduated from college and have not yet entered the society, why is there such a big gap..." The

secretary looked at the smile on the corner of his boss's mouth, and felt a bad feeling in his heart. He considered it He said: "Boss, there are still some rumors."

Qiao Sheng said absently, "Huh?", curling up the corner of the paper with his fingers.

"They all said that Young Master He and Mr. Bai are going to get married."

Qiao Sheng glanced at the secretary and said lightly, "It's not a big problem."

Because at this time he didn't believe it at all. The last time he saw the two of them, they I'm still shopping, it looks like I'm just starting to fall in love, and I don't mean to be a couple soon, as long as I operate properly, I don't have to worry about failing to achieve my goal.

three days later.

At the gate of Qiao's residence, Qiao Sheng frowned as he looked at the festive invitation card in his hand.

Yes, Bai Rao and He Yutian are urgently preparing for their wedding. Outsiders are speculating whether their marriage without warning is a commercial marriage, but in fact, Bai Rao really can't wait. At the stall agreed by God, we started to prepare.

On the day He Yutian knew, Bai Rao handed him a list of invitations to see if he needed to make changes, add or delete candidates.

It was only then that He Yutian realized intuitively how desperately Bai Rao wanted to marry him, and he couldn't wait for even a moment. He had to bring him into the legal relationship as soon as possible before he was willing to do so.

He Yutian wrote invitations to his friends, made a game, and invited them all to the party.

He Yutian's brother group was very happy, and Jin Duoduo was all over He Yutian's body, and was torn off by his neck.

Because their boss has rarely come to drink with them since they left the singles. It is typical for them to forget their buddies when they have a partner. This time is really unprecedented, and they must drink to their heart's content.

After drinking for three rounds, a friend put his arms around He Yutian's neck: "Brother He, you finally remembered us. I thought you were only focusing on coaxing your partner and forgot about us all." "That's right, Brother

He , we both had a date back then, and you were the only one, and we still wanted to introduce a date to you. Who knew that you would never look for us again after you had a wife..." "There was once a single Brother He