Chapter 23

Chapter 23

He Yutian and Bai Rao put on protective hoods and gloves, rolled up their sleeves and started cleaning.

He Yutian actually resists working with a mask on his head and hands. He always feels that this look is girly and not manly at all, but Mr. Bai has already handed things to him, with translucent eyes Li Man is serious, he can't help but give face, can't he?

He Yutian put the gloves on his hands resignedly, and followed you just once, who made you my Bai benefactor, there is no other way but to pamper you.

Bai Rao frowned watching He Yutian's movements. The man casually put on his gloves, which were full of folds, not neat at all, and the hood was also worn in the same way.

This is a bit embarrassing obsessive-compulsive disorder.

He Yutian happily invited Mr. Bai: "Let's go, let's clean up together."

Bai Rao stopped him: "Wait a minute." Then he stood up from the sofa, grabbed the man's wrist, and helped him clean it up. Arranging the gloves, Bai Rao is different from He Yutian's tenth-level cripple. He is careful and experienced. He pushed on the man's fingers, and made the gloves on the man's hand stick tightly to his hand in two or three times. .

The gloves tightly wrapped the man's slender fingers, and they fit tightly one by one without leaving a single gap. When Bai Rao put them on for him, there was a rubbing sound of "guji guji".

Bai Rao's eyes narrowed slightly, his heart felt hot, and then he sighed in frustration.

He was such a failure that he was worse than a glove.

"The other hand."

He Yutian stretched out his hand obediently and asked Mr. Bai to help him tidy up.

He Yutian is taller than Bai Rao, and he looks at him from top to bottom, from his lovely hair that is swirled on top, to the soft and soft hair, to the drooping eyes, and the upturned thick eyelashes, Small nose, and delicate chin.

Bai Rao is indeed a legend among the bigwigs in the business world. Others commented on him, saying that Boss Bai always manages things well and is as beautiful as a human being.

He Yutian is deeply convinced now, it is indeed... so beautiful.

He suddenly had an illusion, as if he was the husband who was about to go to work. Before going out, the virtuous wife gently adjusted his cuffs, and at the same time told him in a warm voice, so that he had the feeling of wanting to hug someone in his arms. Here, wanton kisses to appease the impulse.

Just as he was daydreaming, he heard a faint voice from beside him: "Low your head."

He Yutian was startled: "Huh?"

Bai Rao said, "Let me fix your hood. You are tall and I can't reach it."

"Aren't your hands sore like this?" He Yutian looked down at Bai Rao and laughed, and then he squatted down: "It can be done."

Bai Rao looked down at the man's hair, and slowly pulled the hood on the other's head, Inadvertently rubbing his short black and slightly stiff hair, I suddenly felt that this posture was really good.

The man is like a big dog, squatting in front of him, let him handle it for him, well-behaved and docile, people can't help but throw away his gentle mask, throw him to the ground, bite and tease wantonly.

Or being teased.

Bai Rao was thinking about it, but he didn't realize that the big dog He Ershao squatting in front of him had been staring at his waist for a long time.

He Yutian quietly stretched out his hand to measure-is this waist really real? Is this too thin? !

He should have discovered it the last time he hugged Boss Bai's waist in the dessert shop.

He Yutian couldn't help recalling the touch at that time.

Boss Bai's waist is soft and resilient, no matter how he fiddles with it, it won't break. It can be done in any posture. It's just that he sits in the office for a long time, and his physical strength may not be able to keep up. will tire him. Boss Bai's complexion is extremely fair, and his skin is tender and red when pinched. If you want to leave some traces, you can bury your head on his waist, just sip it lightly, and a bunch of bright red and attractive little strawberries will be burned--

"Okay, we can go clean up now."

A voice as clear as youth spring water came from above his head, sweet and lively, with a little bit of cool taste.

He Yutian stood up in a hurry, looking at Boss Bai's cold side face, clear eyes and ruddy thin lips, he suddenly felt a little ashamed.

What happened to him, how did he become so dirty and dirty now? !

He Yutian was at a loss for his own changes. He used to speak yellow in his head from time to time, but now his frequency is getting higher and higher, and he can't control himself.

Seeing him standing still, Bai Rao turned around and called him: "What are you thinking? Come on, let's go to eat after finishing our work." He Yutian said: "Here we come!"

Then he stepped forward. Walked over with heavy steps.

The two cleaned up the house quietly without speaking. Bai Rao didn't speak because of his taciturn personality, while He Yutian was because of guilt-he now hardly has the face to face his noble and arrogant Mr. Bai.

Bai Rao looks good, has strong abilities, and has a cool temperament. He is like a mountain snow lotus. His thoughts like that can be said to be a kind of blasphemy to Mr. Bai. And Bai Rao is so kind to him, unlike the alienation and indifference towards others, he always cares about himself, nourishes his heart with a trickle of hot springs, and gives him warmth.

He Yutian suddenly remembered that Boss Bai seemed to like him in his previous life.

He Yutian twisted his heart, and buried his face in his palm.

He really felt guilty. Mr. Bai probably likes that hearty and pure boy. If he knows that his heart is so dirty, he thinks about the mess on the bed all day long, and even every time he fantasizes, the other protagonist is him. If Mr. Bai found out, he would be very disappointed and avoid it, right?

Bai Rao is like a lotus in a pond. He thinks he is an active and healthy koi, bright and lively, and he likes it immediately, but he doesn't know that he is actually the mud at the feet of the lotus. Can not be compared.

The author has something to say: He Ershao (crying): I am so dirty! My heart is impure! I'm not good enough for Gao Jie's Mr. Bai!

Mr. Bai (expressionless): I really like it.

ps Big babies, don't worry, the young couple will be together soon.

pps has another update today (praise me)