Valentine's Day Cards [HC 7] (Hurt/comfort) {Scarian}

This was a request from Lazybeanns

"Everyone being annoyed by Scar's childish behaviour so he is sad 

But then Grian comes along and makes everything happy again coz that's what birb boi does."

I think it did it kinda close to what was requested, except the fact that it's not really that the other hermits are being annoying, it's just them thinking what Scar did was pointless and childish.

I hope you still like it!

---------

Scar smiled to himself, gluing the last piece together. "Hehe- They are going to love this!" The wizard ran a hand across the near cat's fur, "Don't 'cha think, Jellie?"

The cat let out a small meow, leaning into the brunette's hand. "Should I also make them treats? Ooh- Ooh, or maybe get some candy?"

Jellie stood, moving to soon lay on the other's lap, making small content purrs.

"You just know the right things to say..."

"Cub- Cub! CubFan! Cub!" The pharaoh was spooked with the loud chatting of his name from a familiar friend.

"Hey Scar. Oh- what's that bag for?" Cub raised an eyebrow at the excited brunette, who was carrying a bag.

"Do you know what day it is today?"

"February..." Cub thought for a moment, soon interrupted by the happy boy.

"Valentines day! I made the hermits all cards!" Scar had a giddy smile on his face, handing a red card with pink accents to the other convex.

"Oh... A valentine's day card?" Cub questioned slowly, "Like, what people handed out in elementary school..? What am I supposed to do with a piece of paper?"

The smile slowly faded from the emerald eyed boy, "W-well... I donno'... You could just keep it?"

"I think I would just lose it. Sorry, Scar."

"Still... Just take it at least? Sorry- I'll leave..."

"Scar, this is so childish!" Cleo giggled at the card given to her.

"A card. Why? This is just pointless to keep... Sorry, Scar, hate to say it."

"Why do you always decide to do all these childish things? I get you're trying to be nice, but what am I going to do with this?"

Scar sat at the balcony of the mayor building, a frown on his face. His bag was still filled with around 20 cards. What was the point..?

He buried his head in his hands, "Ughhh... I wasted my time again... How am I so stupid, Jellie?"

The mayor moved his hand to pet his cat, met with nothing.

"I'm just talking to myself, again, aren't I..? Stupid, childish mayor..."

A long sigh was drawn out on the wind, eyes soon shifting to glare at the bag. "Stupid, stupid, stupid...."

The brunette was just about to stand, when his eyes caught a certain someone in the skys. Flying directly at him... Scar let out a yelp as he slid back from a certain avian tackling him in a hug at high speeds. Scar coughed slightly from the wind getting taken out of him, blinking a few times at the blonde now hugging him close. "G-Grian... Oh- Oh my god, you scared me..."