Not all Parents are Good Parents [HC 7] (Hurt/Comfort) {Iskall}

Non-binary/Agender Iskall!!! Tiny bit of Stress x Iskall at the end. Don't specifically ship it, but I think it can be cute.

Also, same AU as "Not Human Still a Person" it doesn't matter too much for this one-shot, but it's basically just explaining how other people are able to come onto the server.

There are some swears, and a slur, so yeah, keep that in mind if you are sensitive to that.

And it uses a name as Iskall's deadname. I just used what Iskall's real name is (Viktor)

Anyways, enjoy!

---------

"Hermits! I was wondering how you all thought about having parents on the server for a day? I think it would be nice to meet relatives of yours." Xisuma suggested.

"W-what if we don't have contact with our parents..?" Grian nervously asked.

"Don't worry about it. If you care about them coming, I can help to attempt to find them, or it's fine if they aren't here." Xisuma told the newest hermit.

"I don't care about them coming... They aren't good people." Grian stated.

"What about the rest of you?"

"I'm fine with it!"

"My parents are really cool!"

"They'll be pretentious, but sure."

"Don't have contact."

"I'll see what I can do!" Iskall smiled. Not smiling because they were happy in any way. They just didn't want to have to explain what was wrong with their parents. It would be... complicated.

Mother

[Iskall85] hey

[Iskall85] mom

[Iskall85] it's been a while since we talked, but I was wondering if you wanted to visit

[Iskall85] Our server is having a "parent day"

[Iskall85] Soooooo...?

[***********] Me and your dad?

[Iskall85] yep

[***********] Sure. When?

[Iskall85] I believe in a week? I'll get back to you on that

[***********] Don't take to long on that

The days passed, until it was finally the day. The portal was periodically opened, Xisuma checking everyone at the entrance.

"My, I'm so glad I've finally met you! My daughter has told me so much about you." The kind brunette smiled at Iskall. "Mom! Don't embarrass me!" Stress told her mother, getting a chuckle from the older woman.

"You seem like such a kind young... person... Stress dear, does that work..?"

Stress chuckled, "Yes, it does."

Iskall smiled widely, "Thank you, Ma'am. Stress is one of my closest friends, and I'm glad she says such nice things about me."

There was a yell from the front, everyone turning. "Stop lying to me! He is on this server- he told me directly!" It was a screechy older woman. Beside her stood an annoyed looking man.

"I don't recognize that name, so I believe you have the wrong place." Xisuma stated.

"Like I told you, my kid is Viktor! Just fucking let me in!"

Iskall froze instantly. They knew it would go bad. And out of all days, why did they choose to wear a skirt...? Stress gave a worried look to Iskall.

"Ma'am, I do not know who that is."

The woman pushed past Xisuma roughly, "Stop this! I can't let you in here!" "My son is here, don't lie to me!" She yelled, the man, likely her husband, following. She caught a glance at Iskall, yelling, "Viktor, come tell this crazy man to let me in!!!"

Iskall felt like just running... But they did invite them... Why did they invite them!? Iskall sighed, making their way over to their parents. "Xisuma... They're my parents." Iskall told the helmeted man.

"Viktor, why didn't he recognize your name!?" Their mother yelled.

"What the hell are you wearing, young man!?" Iskall's father yelled, their mother giving a disgusted look. "Go change."

"Iskall, do I need to kick them out?" Xisuma questioned.

"Who the hell is Iskall!? Viktor, are you on about this faggot stuff again!? That- that, disgusting trans shit!?"

All the hermits were alerted at this point. Was murder on the agenda? Maybe...

"Don't use slurs ma'am." Xisuma stated strongly, "And I'm going to need to kick you out."

"Viktor, explain to us now!" Iskall's father screamed.

"I did at one point..."

"You are a boy!!!"

"No, I'm not!" Iskall finally raised their voice.

Smack.

Iskall's eyes filled with tears, holding their hand to their check in pain. Stress rushed over, pulling them into a tight hug. Tango and Ren were holding back Mumbo, who had his sword in hand. Impulse and Scar were also holding someone back, Grian to be exact. The pesky bird extended his wings, pushing the brunettes off him. Grian rushed forward, sword in one hand, bucket of lava in the other. Bdubs was the one to step in to stop Grian. "Let me at them!!! They hit Iskall!!!"

"Let go of me!!!" Mumbo managed to push the two off him, being taller than them by a handful.

"Leave." Xisuma stated, "Before you get murdered by two very overprotective friends."

"Whatever! You are not my son- you are not my kid, Viktor, you tran-"

[***********] was slain by Grian

Xisuma stared at Grian for a moment. "What!? She was about to call Iskall a slur!!!" "I know, I know."

"Did you just kill my wife!?"

"She'll respawn." Xisuma mentioned, "Just go by the portal, where you came through. She'll be there. And leave right away."

"Never come anywhere near Iskall again." Mumbo stated. The normal calm energy that Mumbo had was replaced with pure anger. Iskall's father left in a hurry.

"Sorry..." Iskall muttered. "Hey! Hey- look at me, luv!" Stress held Iskall's face in his hands, "This isn't your fault. They are horrible people. You knew that, but were just trying to be nice, and give them a chance. They're the ones who lost a wonderful person from their lives!"

Iskall smiled softly, "Thanks..."

"Goodness, those people are horrid." Stress's mom mentioned, before adding, "I should just adopt you. Or I could wait till you and Stress get married, and you'll be my kid-in-law."

Stress's face turned pink, "Mom!!!"

Iskall just laughed their head off, as Stress complained about her mother embarrassing her.

(854 words)