Mom Wouldn't Approve [Limited Life](Drabble/Fluff){DesertDuo}

Funny that the first life series desert duo oneshot I'm doing is in the series that they are full on enemies. Well, it makes good plot!

It does have spoilers for the first two episodes of limited life (cuz that's what is out at the time of writing this), so I suggest you watch Grian or Scar's POV before reading this. I think any POV would give you a good enough idea, but I personally think that one (or both) of those two will give you the most info, but that makes sense since they are literly the focus of the oneshot. Anyways- enjoy!

-----------

Scar let out a long sigh, leaning back against the dry grass. The savanna was the one place nobody went nowadays. That was good. At least for what Scar had planned. He checked his wrist, the watch like creation ticking down. It wasn't too long till he was yellow.

Didn't matter to him. What mattered in this very moment was that nobody found him here.

Soon enough, someone came into view. No, this wasn't bad, surprisingly enough. It was exactly what was planned. The boy ran over, basically tackling the brunette who was sitting on the ground.

"Goodness- careful, careful!" Scar chuckled, the small boy hugging him close, "How are you doing?"

"Good... But tired..." The blonde mumbled, nuzzling his head into Scar's shoulder "Saving the mansion is so difficult. Why did Cleo need to burn it again?"

"Joel blew me and her up!" Scar mentioned defensively, "Plus, I have no control over what she does. She's the one incharge! She is mom after all!"

Grian sat up a bit, now face to face with Scar. "Well, 'mom' keeps burning the bad boy manor!"

"We are enemies, remember?" Scar pointed out. Grian made a small pouty face.

"And you still agreed to meet me out here?"

"Of course."

"What would Cleo think?"

The question got Scar to pause. Not for long, as he knew the answer. Cleo wouldn't be happy. He was meeting with the enemy after all. "Doesn't matter. What I care about is you."

Grian let out a small giggle, "I see. Well, I don't know what Joel and Tim would think about me meeting with you. They might be annoyed, but I am being a bad boy after all."

Scar flicked the sunglasses that rest of the blonde's head, before a small smile crept onto his face. "What?" "You are just so gorgeous..." "Flirting with the enemy, I see? I mean, I can't blame you, this bad boy is irresistible!"

"I think that this 'bad boy' also looks very kissable." Scar had leaned in very slightly, their faces close, but not touching, though they could feel the other's warm breath.

Grian, despite trying to act confident, and collected, his face grew a strong blush, as he seemed to slowly give up on the act. Scar chuckled, "Flustered?" "I- Maybe!" Scar leaned in a bit closer. He didn't fully close the gap though. Grian was the one to do that, finally letting their lips touch.

They parted after what felt like forever. A pink had flushed over Scar's face as well now. Grian let his head fall to Scar's shoulder again, cuddling closer into the taller man's chest.

The wind brushed through the boys' hair, the quiet around them as they sat in the warm heat. Yes, it was turning to night so it should be colder, but the savanna was pretty warm. That was along with the other's body heat as the cuddled closely.

Scar knew mom wouldn't approve of cuddling with the enemy.

But Cleo didn't need to know.

(484 words)