Wrong side of the Bed [HC 7] (Hurt/comfort) {Team Zit}

Can be viewed as platonic or romantic. This one I view as platonic, but you can see it either way. 

TW:

Panic attack 

-----------

With a small yawn, Zedaph slipped out of bed. His feet hit the floor, sitting there for a moment with his eyes closed. That wasn't the grass that he liked. His eyes fluttered open, looking around at the nether-y themed side of the room. He got up, stretching his arms. Zed made his way away from the bed quicker than usual, not wanting to see the wrong side. It had been waking up on the right side for so long that it felt weird to make eye contact with the horrifyingly beautiful Zedaph strider.

It was some stupid contraption. It could predict what the day would be like. It still made Zed uneasy. He made his way to his chests, grabbing out some food. He chomped down on the carrot, finishing it quickly before taking out his communicator. He didn't have too many plans.

[ZedaphPlays] Hey, Tango, Impulse, want to hangout today?

[TangoTek] Sorry, busy. Plus, I don't want to be victim to some trap

[ImpulseSV] Yeah, busy. Boomer stuff.

[ZedaphPlays] Oh, all good! Would you be available later today?

[ImpulseSV] I need to work on some redstone stuff

[TangoTek] Nah, not able to hangout

With a quick disappointed sigh, Zedaph looked up to the ceiling out the cave. "Whatever, I can do something by myself. Or I could hangout with someone else..." Zed's eyes shifted back down, noticing something must have gone wrong with some redstone. The baby zombies were out, running around with swords, and thankfully not swiftness.

"Ughhh... I just woke up." Zedaph complained, but led the zombies back, dropping them down past the trapdoors. He checked the redstone, before realizing that somehow there was just a block missing. Replacing it, he slumped to the ground. Maybe a fly around the shopping district would help.

With a quick walk, he entered and exited the nether, staring around at the shopping district. His elytra lifted him from the ground, before colliding directly into someone. "Oww.." Zedaph grumbled, before looking to the now grounded Doc.

"I'm in a rush, watch where you're going." Doc quickly stood up, rushing off.

Zedaph scowled, annoyed. Why would Doc talk to him like that!? So rude. He knew that Doc was probably stressed, as other than those times he is usually polite. It still annoyed Zed. Angered him. He rubbed his eyes, before finally standing. Why was he even in the shopping district? Zed felt that he could barely remember. He just wandered around, looking at things that he would never buy. He was too broke.

God, he was annoyed. Why didn't Tango or Impulse want to hangout? Was he jealous that Tango and Impulse hung out with Bdubs more often nowadays? He kicked at the ground, grumbling.

"Of course Tango and Impulse are busy... Of course they don't want to hangout... They like Bdubs more... Why don't they have the BIT team instead...? I bet they would be happier..." Zed muttered angrily, noticing that he was passing Lamps Plus. Impulse's and Bdubs' store. Of course it just had to be Bdubs', along with the red zone right down the block.

"What does Bdubs have that I don't..." Zedaph grumbled, looking to two of his shops in close proximity, "Everyone likes Bdubs more than me... What gives...? I'm way better. I actually know how to do redstone, unlike him... He just pretends..."

Zedaph grumbled along, looking to the ground. He couldn't bear to see anything Bdubs had built. The town hall was pretty close, so he had even more reason to look down. He soon found himself colliding into someone. He crashed to the ground, mumbling, "Again..."