It all Floods [HC 7/YHS] (Angst) {Grian}

It's basically just Grian thinking about his trauma while going to YHS. So, if you have not seen yandere high school (Series by Samgladiater) you will not understand anything.

TW:

Panic Attack

Mention of Knifes/scars

Mention of Sam

Maybe more? You can comment if there are more I should add

------

Grian's hand reached out to one of the many shulker boxes of sand, transferring it over to the chest beside him. "Just a few more..." The bird winged hermit smiled, the final boxes of sand transferred over, ready to be bought. He had made so many diamonds from the barge.

He was rich!

"Grian! Hello!" The small hermit turned quickly, so see Mumbo walking up. "Hey, Mumby!" He smiled, gathering up the empty sulkers, "Need something?"

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout. I noticed a large group of animals by the mountain that your mansion is on, and thought it would be cool to look at them!" Mumbo suggested. "Sure, sounds cool. I did just finish restocking, so I don't have anything going on!" The two quickly shot off with rockets through the well designed barge roof.

"Look, see!" Mumbo pointed to the group of animals. Some wolves, cats, and a few rabbits. "They do look pretty cute." Grian smiled. The two of them hung out there for a while, just chatting. Grian glanced back to the animals, and noticed a certain rabbit that had moved closer. A white rabbit, it's red eyes seemingly staring directly at Grian. He winced slightly, as it hopped closer.

"I'm part rabbit! See, I jump higher!" Sam hopped up and down, Grian seeing no clear distance. "I think you jump the height of a normal." Grian smirked at his friend. "Yeah, Sam, I think maybe you're just delusional!" Taurtis laughed. "You and Gree-on are just mean!" The bunny hybrid protested.

"Grian, are you alright?" Mumbo asked. "O-oh, yeah!" Grian smiled, "I think I should probably get home though. It's getting a bit late, don't you think?"

"It's not that late, the sun is still pretty high in the sky. Maybe around 3 or 4?" Mumbo mentioned. Grian laughed, standing. "See you around, Mumbo!" He shot off without another word.

The small boy slipped through the opening at the middle roof, soaring down into his beautifully crafted entrance room. The red glazed terracotta floor was wonderful, despite the hermit's original doubts.

His breathing hitched, thinking about it. Thinking about everything. Everything that happened. This led him to where he was now.

Sam. "I'm not Taurtis..." Grian whispered, Sam's head twisting back. "Yuki, get the knife!" Sam shouted to his insane girlfriend, as he cowarded into the corner. "I'm Taurtis! I'm sorry, I'm Taurtis!" "Good, that's what I thought. You can put the knife down, my darling."

The blonde felt the slight pressure from his neck pull away, as the demon hybrid put away her knife.

Grian brought a hand to his neck, feeling the small, almost invisible, scars. Each one he could remember the moment that Yuki and Sam slashed the blade over his skin. He felt to his wrist, remembering the tight grip that would pull him around. Both hands slowly glided to his waist, images of Taurtis holding him close. The comforting cuddles that happened, quietly snuggling in the basement of the the three's house. Three's... It was four, or five of them. Dom. Domrao. He had never got too close to Dom, but always saw him as a friend, as he had been misunderstood. His homophobic father Grian remembered. It was horrible hearing about how Dom was kicked out just for kissing a boy.

There was also Jerry, one of the Taurtis clones, that stayed with them. He was pretty nice, and kept an alien named Doughboi with them.

Grian thought back farther, before the murders of Paul and Rowan, back to his first love. Major Ellen. They had loved Grian. Fully. The small boy moved one of his hands to his lips, grazing over them lightly. His eyes filled with tears.

He had never said goodbye to them. Grian had moved away because of the witness protection program without ever saying bye to his love. As much as they hadn't been in a full, 100% sure relationship at the time he left, it still ached at his heart. He had left them.

Grian crumpled to the floor, on his knees, tears falling out. Each fell to the red floor, a small plip heard from each.

Thoughts flew back to Sam. The bunny hybrid that had caused him so much trauma. Each insult. Each cut. Each time he forced him through so much. He had to dress up as Sam's girlfriend's dead father, who they had killed, for goodness sake! He had to dress up as Taurtis, to the point that Sam fed his delusions, and believed that he was actually Taurtis! Sam had locked Grian in a closet for 3 days...

Grian curled himself to his knees, tears soaking into his pant fabric. Each memory just caused more pain. Remembering the horrible things that he was forced to do...

Grian fell to the side, colliding with the floor. His eyes shakily closed, curling up in a ball. Cold, on the floor, Grian fell into unconsciousness.

(812 Words)