Rain and Cuddles [Empires S1] (Fluff) {WitherHusbands}

Requested by Ravenqnchicken080509

I'm sorry for anything I got wrong, I haven't watched much of fWhip's stuff, and I've only seen a bit of Sausage's. For personalities I mainly went off what I've seen in other fanfics. Feel free to mention things I could correct!

Also, dragon hybrid fWhip, since I think it just works well (also since he has dragon like wings)

Now, enjoy!

-------

The rain was beating down harshly on the buildings roofs in the Grimlands. The Grimlands ruler let out a long sigh, wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead. "The rain is pouring out there..." fWhip muttered under his breath, the only other sound heard being the loud droplets.

The tinkerer thought he heard something, though wrote it off. He soon couldn't ignore it, the loud banging coming from his door. Who would come to his door, in the pouring rain nevertheless? Maybe Gem? fWhip made his way to the door, opening it to see a shivering emperor.

Lord Sausage.

The red cloak wrapped tightly around his body, arms holding his drenched form. "Oh god, what happened?" fWhip was obviously worried, "Come in..."

"Thank you- your house is very warm!" Sausage smiled contently, glancing around the house.

"You shouldn't stay in drenched clothing, you'll get sick. I- I... Umm... Do you want tea, or something warm to drink?" fWhip asked. He didn't really know how to take care of others in situations like these. It was mainly Gem taking care of him. "I would love some tea, that's so kind of you!"

fWhip started to boil some water for tea, before heading into his room, looking in his wardrobe. He didn't have much of any good clothing, but hopefully he could find something comfortable for Sausage. He grabbed one of his black coats, one that was slightly larger so it would hopefully fit Sausage better. As much as him and Sausage were almost the same height, but fWhip was the tiniest bit short, and a bit thinner. He grabbed a white t-shirt, and some brown sweatpants, quickly heading out with the three articles of clothing.

He saw Sausage pouring steaming water from the kettle into a mug. "I didn't want the water to boil over." Sausage mentioned when he noticed that fWhip had returned. "You're tracking water through my house. I got some clothes that you could change into." fWhip mentioned, "It's probably not to your tastes, but it's all I have."

Sausage turned, getting the clothes from fWhip. He gave a warm smile, before walking into the washroom. The Grimland ruler noticed that Sausage never put a tea bag into the mug, so fWhip did so. He didn't have much, but just randomly chose one.

"So, why did you come to my empire in the pouring rain?" fWhip raised an eyebrow as the brunette came out with clean clothes. "When I left it wasn't raining!" Sausage mentioned.

"So, were you just soaked and decided to come here for refuge?"

Sausage let out an awkward chuckle, before replying, "I was coming to visit you."

"Visiting... me?"

"I needed something to distract me from one of my big projects that was annoying me," Sausage began, "And I thought, why not go visit my great friend fWhip!"

Friend. Friend... It seemed to ring through fWhip's head. "Then you can go." fWhip scoffed, crossing his arms. "Oh, come on! I'm already here, and it's raining so why don't you let me stay the night?" Sausage had stepped forward a fair few steps, leaning forward, which made him directly in front of fWhip's face.

God, did fWhip want to let him stay. "Fine." fWhip stepped back, his face already extremely pink. Sausage smiled, taking another half step forward, "Thank you!" fWhip took one last step, backing up into the counter. Sausage let out a soft laugh, "Are you alright there? Are you sure you aren't the one getting sick, your face is pink! Or am I flustering you that much?"

"I- Um-" fWhip wasn't exactly sure how to respond. Sausage seemed to be so oblivious of what he did to fWhip, but at the same time he would tease him! "C-could you take a step back..?"

"Huh- Oh, I'm sorry!" Sausage took a quick step back, still smiling as he always seemed to. Well, it always seemed like Sausage was smiling to fWhip, but the other emperors would say it much differently. Sausage was always smiling around fWhip.

fWhip made his way out of the kitchen, Sausage happily following behind. The two of them took a seat on the living room couch, fWhip glancing awkwardly at the boy beside him. He blinked tiredly, avoiding yawning. "Tired?"

"Hm?" fWhip looked over fully, "Y-yeah, a bit."

Sausage opened his arms, fWhip reluctantly leaned into the cuddle. They got comfortable, fWhip cuddling into the other's chest, using his wings like a blanket over himself and Sausage. Even if the dragon hybrid wanted to move, he couldn't with Sausage holding him tightly. "Thank you..." Sausage mumbled.

The one sound heard was the rain beating down on the roof. A tired voice soon cut through the rain, "I love you, fWhip..."

"W-what?" The red faced fWhip glanced to the boy holding him, seeing that he had somehow fallen asleep just at that moment. "I- I love you too..." fWhip muttered, letting his own eyes flutter shut.

The tea was left to get cold, forgotten about.

(813 words)

Future A/N: Y'all are really distraught about the forgotten tea. At the time of this, there are 6 comments about it... Are you people that upset about the tea? If you makes you feel better, Gem probably got annoyed with fWhip over it later