Once you're Red, do they care? [Last Life] (Drabble) {Grian & Joel}

"What would they say if you were gone? Would they care?"

"O-of course they would! Why are you bringing this up?" Grian raised a slight eyebrow, the red wizard laughing. "What's so funny!?"

"Y'know, nobody would care if I were gone." Joel stated, "This red name ruined it all for me. Even my wife hates me."

"Lizzie could never-"

"Really? Do you believe yourself?"

Grian stayed silent.

"Back to the question, do you think they could care if you were gone? If you were out of the series?"

"They care-"

"They kicked you out, Grian."

"You turned me red, that's why they kicked me out!" Grian waved his arms around, starting to actually get annoyed, "It's your fault that I got kicked from the southerners! That was a place that I created, but I still got kicked out!"

"You southerners are the reason I'm on red. Only one person would have had to die if you didn't fight me!" Joel stated.

"You were the boogeyman, we didn't want to get killed!" Grian mentioned. Joel scoffed. "Why are we even fighting about this, Joel! We are allies as the reds, you don't want me to leave you too, do you!?"

"Sorry."

"Though so. Now, want to go torment Scar?"

"Of course!!!"

(196 words)