The man’s eyes lit up and quickly followed. As soon as they got into the room, he couldn’t wait to press her against the wall, saying: “I will only be your warmer this time.”

Jiang Tang’s delicate fingers gently hooked his tie, and her eyes fell on his sexy lips: “Are you sure only this time?”

“……”

Lin Suizhou was silent, and he was obviously not so sure. 

Jiang Tang smiled and didn’t expose him. Standing on tiptoe and kissing his slightly rolling Adam’s apple, her voice was somewhat hoarse: “Remember to wear a condom.”

“…..There is no condom at home.”

“…….”

“Make sure not to come inside me.”

After one look at each other, the two went into madness.

Bang.

The door was closed, and the two leaned on the wall with their bodies tightly closed to each other. Lin Suizhou’s long eyelashes were drooping as his warm lips invaded her creamy white earlobe. 

He helped her unbuttoned and skillfully pulled down the zipper of her jeans. 

Lin Suizhou has been starving for almost half a month, just taking a glance at her body was already enough to make his whole body turn hot. He unbuttoned his own shirt eagerly while lifting Jiang Tang’s perky butt with one hand. During the stimulated moment, there was a knocking sound on the door. Lin Suizhou’s heart thumped, gasped, and paused his movement.

Jiang Tang was also feeling quite uncomfortable. She pushed Lin Suizhou, took a deep breath to adjust her breathing before lowering her head to tidy up her messy clothes: “Who?”

“Mama, Older Brother threw up…..” Qian Qian sobbing outside the door. 

Jiang Tang was taken aback and hurriedly tidied up her hair before stepping forward to open the door. 

Qian Qian lifted her head to look at Jiang Tang with her nose slightly red from crying: “Older Brother…Older Brother threw up.”

“Don’t cry.” Jiang Tang coaxed her, “Is it Chu Yi or Liangshen?”

Qian Qian wiped her tears and sobbed with hiccoughs: “Liangshen.”

Jiang Tang and Lin Suizhou looked at each other and hurriedly went upstairs to Liangshen’s room.

As soon as they entered the door, a gust of sour smell came to their noses and saw Liangshen lying on the bed with a pile of vomit on the ground. Chu Yi was by his side, taking care of him. As the eldest brother, Chu Yi did not find his younger brother disgusted and attentively wiped the corner of his mouth and neck with a small handkerchief. 

Lin Suizhou strode forward, stroked his forehead, and found that he had a slight fever. His lips were pale, and his face was dull, which was an obvious sign of heatstroke. 

“What did he eat?” Lin Suizhou looked at Chu Yi. 

Chu Yi said: “He didn’t eat anything but the cake you made….”

…..The cake.

Seeing Jiang Tang and the child staring at him at the same time, Lin Suizhou coughed softly and said with certainty: “He must have a heat stroke.”

Jiang Tang: “……”

Jiang Tang: “What if he had eaten something wrong and caused an upset stomach? Let’s take him to the hospital.”

“He just threw up. If he sits in the car, it will only make him feel even more discomfort. Chu Yi go tell Xiao Gao to prepare a cold drink to reduce heatstroke, and bring the medicine box.” After saying this, Lin Suizhou lifted Liangshen from the bed, preparing to take him to Chu Yi’s room.