Qian Qian looked at Jiang Tang with tears in her eyes and said: “Qian Qian wants-wants to be with Mama. I won’t let you be alone. It’s so pitiful to be alone. 

She had older brothers, Papa, Mama, and many kindergarten friends. Thus, she didn’t feel lonely at all. It was because she was used to the company of family members, so she could not imagine the despair of being alone and didn’t want people around her to suffer that kind of pain.

Jiang Tang took out a tissue and wiped the tears on her face: “What about Older Brother Ouyang?”

Qian Qian stopped crying, and the whole person seemed to be struck dumb. After about five seconds of thinking, she said thoughtfully: “We will marry in the morning and divorce in the afternoon. This way, it will not be considered as breaking a promise, and I can stay with Mama.”

“……..”

Your crazy logical argument!

Jiang Tang completely knelt down to her little daughter’s thoughts.

It was not only Jiang Tang who thought like this; the production crew also felt this child’s future is immeasurable. When the show was broadcasted, the audience lit the candles for Brother Ouyang, who had never made his appearance. He has not grown up yet but is already facing divorce. It’s pretty tragic. 

“So….can we take Grandma with us?”

Her eyes were full of expectation. Even though she knew the ending, Jiang Tang didn’t have the heart to break her child’s hope. She said softly: “You should go and ask Grandma Su yourself. If she is willing, we can take her with us, but if she is unwilling, Qian Qian can’t force her and cry, understood?”

“Yeah.” Qian Qian wiped away her tears, turned her head, and ran into the room.

“Grandma!” After finding the figure of Grandma Su inside, Qian Qian ran over and pulled away Liangshen, who was lying next to Grandma Su listening to the folk song, and took his position without hesitation.

Hearing Qian Qian’s voice, Grandma Su fumbled to turn off the radio and then turned her head to face Qian Qian: “What’s the matter?”

Qian Qian held her old hand and asked: “Let’s go with us, and I will take good care of you myself when I grow up.”

“You guys are too noisy. Grandma doesn’t want to go.” Even though she said so, there were visible emotions in her eyes. 

Qian Qian’s enthusiastic expression faded immediately, and her eyes filled with sadness. 

Liang Shen, who was squatting on the side, looked at Grandma Su and then at Qian Qian, who was about to cry; he hurriedly persuaded her as well: “We are not noisy. We will be obedient.”

“No.” Grandma Su shook her head, “My Nan Nan is coming to pick me up in a few days. Grandma is going to live with her.

Qian Qian tilted her head: “Who’s Nan Nan?”

Grandma Su’s expression suddenly became gentle: “She’s my daughter. She has gone to a beautiful, far away place.”

The two innocent kids didn’t know the truth, and when they heard that Grandma would not be alone anymore, Liangshen and Qian Qian laughed happily, especially Qian Qian. She giggled and said sincerely: “That’s great. Grand won’t be alone anymore.”

“Yes, Grandma is not going to be alone….”

Grandma Su looked out the window, she seemed to think of the beautiful memories she had when she was young, and the fire burned all the tenderness and affection in a flash.