Liangshen was not afraid his siblings would hit the jackpot since they didn’t like to eat carrots. As for Jiang Tang also didn’t like it much, so the old monster grandma must be the first to suffer.

Thinking of the image of the old monster grandma suffered, Liangshen couldn’t hold back his laugh. 

Seeing his triumphant little expression, the PD assistant who was behind the cameraman sighed. Fortunately, this kid’s father is Lin Suizhou. If he were his child, he would have been beaten up by others a long time ago.

After setting up the tableware and chopsticks, Chu Yi helped the elder Su to the dining table.

Liangshen sat opposite the old lady, looking at her hideous face and stern expression; he gulped his saliva and couldn’t help feeling intimated. 

“I’m not really good at cooking. I don’t know if my food would suit your taste?” Jiang Tang clasped her hands and looked at the old lady nervously. 

The old lady Su didn’t speak. She fumbled and picked up the chopsticks. 

Liangshen’s eyelashes trembled and carefully pushed the stir-fried meat with a carrot dish closer to her. Her hand was slightly shaking, causing Liangshen’s heart to tremble along with her too. As she was about to pick up the carrot before her, Chu Yi suddenly got her the other dish. 

“My mom makes scrambled eggs with tomatoes. It tastes very delicious, and please try it.”

As he watched the old lady slowly chewing the egg, Liangshen’s heart beating uncontrollably. 

“Liangshen, eat. What are you doing in a daze?” Jiang Tang filled the soup in a bowl and handed it to her younger son, “Waiting for me to feed you?”

Liangshen pursed his lips, picked up the spoon, and slowly sipped the soup. The soup tasted so plain. He could mistakenly think that he was drinking boiled water if he closed his eyes. While drinking it, his eyes carefully checked the old grandma Su in front of him. 

Finally, the old lady picked up the carrot!

She delivered it in her mouth.

Liangshen stared at her full of anticipation, waiting for the miracle to happen. When he saw the carrot successfully enter her mouth, he clenched his fist excitedly and gave himself a thump up. Soon, Liangshen recovered and continued to observe. 

“Nom….nom….”

After chewing it, she took two bites of rice, perfectly normal as if nothing was wrong. 

Liangshen’s beating heart gradually calmed down, and the excitement in his expression turned into confusion. Could it be…he didn’t put in enough sugar? Or….this monster grandma lost taste?

Liangshen scratched his head in confusion. He got up and picked up a large piece of stir-fried meat with carrot with the chopsticks and said sweetly to her: “Grandma eat more vegetables.”