Bonus ♡

[6 years later]

Y/N'S POV ::

Life can be such an amount of unfortunate events sometimes. The time itself is your journey. As it passes, as you grow old, you realize a lot of things. The reasons behind all those which seemed unreasonable in the past also starts making sense at some point. I thought I lost my everything but with time,I gained many things.

I still remember that evening when I told Jungkook that I was carrying his child for the second time and he shuddered. He was scared more than I was. The Jeon Jungkook who feared nothing and no one in the world was scared to lose his wife. We had a lot of complications in those nine months. Both of us were going through a lot. He was assuring me and I was assuring him. We are each other's comfort places.

I still remember the day I was taken for labor. Jungkook, who read all the magazines about pregnancy and gained all the needed knowledge more than me was actually blank when my water broke. That was the chaotic night. Namjoon actually ended up hitting him so he would get himself together.

"I need you here with me, Sweetheart. Don't leave. If you do then I'll have to follow you."

He whispered those words in my ears. I can still see his anxious face, frightened eyes and wobbly lips. He was scared. It wasn't easy at all. We went through hell during those hours but when I woke up and opened my eyes, all of the worries,pain and fear I had was washed away. Jungkook was standing with our baby in his arms. A wide smile on his face. So many tears in his eyes.

We finally had our baby.

It's a peaceful afternoon of spring. The birds are chirping. The air is mild outside. The window in my kitchen is open as I hum to the random tune while baking. The random show is playing on the TV in the living room. We are in Paris for holidays. I stir the batter in a big bowl and then proceed to add flour in it. Adding a bit of flour I place the flour pack aside. I smile to myself thinking about the expressions I'll be getting after I'm done making these cupcakes.

There's always a peace before storm and the name of my storm is a soccer ball. I don't realize when and how it happened but the ball suddenly lands in the bowl and the batter splashes all over my face along with my precious kitchen. I can't grasp the situation but let out a curse under my breath. "Shit." I hear the familiar voice as I let out a huff. Suddenly the footsteps approach me in hurry. The little legs running towards me. "Mom! My soccer ball came here did-"

Jongsan.

I can hear my six year old stifling his laugh beneath his fist. I huff out another breath before moving my hands towards my face and removing the batter from my eyes and mouth. "Mom! What is this?" The guy questioned as I shoot him a glare. Jongsan let out a chuckle and behind him followed my husband. "Oh my God, Sweetheart what's wrong?" Jungkook questioned, stepping towards me. "Were you playing with him?" I asked. Jungkook was quick to grab a napkin and clean my face. I kept throwing daggers at my husband with my eyes.

"We were just playing around and it just happened." The big guy stated. "Yes mom! You should've locked the window!" My son exclaimed from behind as my mouth fell open. "Wahh so thats my fault, huh?" I huffed. "It is." I glared at Jungkook who let out a smile while continuing to wipe my face. "Mom you look like a cupcake yourself now!!" Jongsan started laughing. My eyes moved around and I realized just how screwed my kitchen looked.