• Chapter Twenty-seven •

Y/N'S POV ::

I stare at the young couple sitting in a corner. They both are giggling, their eyes shining so bright as they stare at each other. The guy was holding the girl's hand for whole time until they got their order. I let out sigh as I remembered what happened when I went to take their order. It was past of our closing time today and I was cleaning the tables, ready to leave but they both walked in. Hand in hand together. The night was chilly as they both practically ran inside our restaurant. The aunt won't allow to take customers after working hours but I couldn't just leave them like that so I welcomed them with a smile. When I went to take the orders, I turned to the girl to ask her what she would like to have.. however, she never spoke. Turned out, she is mute and he is still so in love with her. I can see in his eyes. It hurt even more, considering how beautiful she looks. I can bet her voice must be so soothing. Looking at her wide smile, I can't help but feel urge to hear her speak. I hope some day she does speak.

"What are you looking at?" Saebom, my coworker asked as I let out a sigh. "Isn't it weird tho?" I mumbled as he passed me a look. "He can express whatever he wants in the words and all she can do is listen.. she is so incomplete." I muttered as the guy who is actually two years younger than me snorted at my words. "It's beautiful. The complete one trying to complete the incomplete one. It's like he is a half part of her. A part she has lost and found again. You're right about her being only able to listen but... can't you see the way he takes care of her every little need?" He tilted his head at front as I turned and saw the guy feeding his girlfriend. "She doesn't needs to voice out, as long as she has him." I mumbled with a smile.

Oh to have something so beautiful. Someone knowing your flaws and still loving you like they do not exist at all.

The couple left and I cleaned their table. I let out a breath as I pulled my jacket over and opened my hair bun. The hair tie slipped out of my hand and I groaned before crouching down to pick it up. Just then I heard the bell jingling means someone walked in again. "We are closed." I mumbled as I heard footsteps coming closer. The black boots looks familiar as I narrow my brows before moving my head upwards and meeting his eyes. I'm certain my eyes are wide as I stand up and stare at the big guy who looks at me with same blank face. I take a moment to look at his clothes. The working clothes means one thing that he came straight from work. "What... brings you here?" Jungkook stares at me for a brief moment and I can't decipher the look on his face so I clear my throat to get his attention and he snaps his eyes. "I.. I was just nearby so I thought to pick you up." I blink at him. He thought what?

"But I..."

"Have the car and a driver. I know. Can't I pick you up?" He questioned as I twisted my lips. "Why? Aren't you busy or something?" I asked. "Or something. Are you done?" He looks around the empty restaurant as I let out hum in response. "Y/n- oh Jungkook-ssi." The aunt walks in as Jungkook nods in her direction. "Did you come to pick her up?" The elder woman asks and the big guy nods with a tentative smile. I shake my head while grabbing my things. "Alright we are leaving now!" Before the aunt could make any stupid conversation that will probably end up with me in an uncomfortable situation with Jungkook i grab his hand and drag him outside. "Be on the time tomorrow and good night!" She yells out as I groan.

"Why did you run away like that?" Jungkook asks. "You don't want to know." I muttered. I continue to drag him mindlessly until he stops me. "I've parked my car over there." He points to the right side as I nod and walk towards his black Mercedes-Benz when I realize something. I'm still gripping his hand and I immediately let go. "Let's go! I'm really tired." I muttered and ran away ahead of him. He followed me. I knit my brows seeing his car empty. "Where's your driver?" I ask as he looks at me with raised eyebrow. "You've been living with me for more than four months now and you still don't know that no one is allowed to drive this car?" He asks as I roll my eyes. "Right." I muttered. How can I forget that? The dear car was his baby girl or boy? Who cares? Not me. Jungkook opens the door for me before I could reach it first and I drag myself inside. I inhale deeply. The car smells like him.