• Chapter two •

JUNGKOOK'S pov ::

Amber... her eyes were a mixed color of honey yellow. As if she was meant for warmth. The warmth which is unfamiliar to my cold. Her orbs were made of autumn. As if she was a gull of happiness. Her voice held so much soothing. Her dark brown hairs flowing effortlessly in way of wind. Her small cherry lips which couldn't shut even for a second. I wonder how can she speak so much. I didn't know what was about her that felt like something I can't put it in words. I only knew one thing, and that is, I need to stay away from her as much as possible.

"She was crazy!" I heard Jimin exclaiming in the backseat of the car. "Totally insane man! I can't believe that she was not afraid of us or even Jungkook!" Yoongi exclaimed as I blinked. I've met several peoples in twenty seven years of my life and no one looked at me the way she did. They feared me. They feared death. I loved looking at people's eyes when they were scared but when I tried finding even glimpse of fear in her eyes. I couldn't find it. "What do you think about her Jungkook?" Jimin asked as looked outside. "How does it felt after seeing a girl who wasn't afraid of you?" Yoongi asked. "I don't know what are you talking about." I exactly knew what they were talking about. "Boring kook! We are talking about the one who called you coldy and big guy!" Jimin laughed as I glared at him through the front mirror. He stopped laughing or at least thats what I thought after he looked away. I sighed as I heard his muffled laugh. "She called you dwarf tho! What's so funny?" My lips twitched at Yoongi's statement. "Yaah! How dare you?!" Jimin defended and they started arguing.

I stared outside only to see the color palate of mixed yellow, orange and red. The sky reminded me of her eyes again. I shook my head and stared at my hands.

'Look carefully jeon. You have blood all over your hands.'

The voice in my head taunted and a shiver ran down my spine. After a while our car halted at the massive building. "Take him to the basement. Namjoon hyung will be joining." I said as jimin and yoongi nodded. Namjoon hyung was the leader after all. "What about you?" Yoongi asked as I smirked. "We don't want him dead,do we?" I asked as they both chuckled. "So you are not coming in?" Jimin asked. "I have some work. You both can go in.." I mumbled as I walked towards the parking lot where my black Mercedes-benz was parked. I unlocked the door and hopped in. Wearing the seat belt i started the engine and drove away. Soon after I reached my destination as I parked my car in the VIP section where only mine and my close friend's vehicles were allowed.

"Welcome sir!" The watchman exclaimed as I nodded and went inside the building.

Jeon empires.

My own business. I was the owner and part time CEO too. Although I preferred my full time job as mafia. Because that was a nightmare I didn't want to wake up from. I straightly walked towards the top floor where my cabin was located and didn't respond to any person in my way who were greeting me. I didn't have ego problem. I just didn't like greeting. "I want all the details of what happened withing this week." I said to my secretary who followed me with files in her hands. I don't visit my company daily but it still was the priority cause it was named after my parents and I never want to disappoint them. "What happened to the mall we were making in the center of incheon?" I questioned as she sighed. "The land isn't approved. We need you there." I slammed the file as she flinched. "And exactly when you were going to tell me that?" I glared at her. "S-sorry sir...I.. I thought you w-were busy.." she stuttered as I let out a sigh. "Who the hell is not letting the land approve? Who's the enemy miss wang?" I eyed her. "I-its h-han's.." I smirked. "I should've known. Consider the land approved! And start planing the layout!" I exclaimed as she nodded. "Bring other files!" She left after bowing. I worked till midnight and went towards my place.

Parking my car i went inside the darkness. With heavy footsteps I went upstairs my bedroom. I switched on the lights as silence envelopes me. I'm so used to this that it doesn't even bothers. I took off my blazer and the cufflinks of my shirt as the sound echoed. A sudden unfamiliar smell hit my nostrils. I sniff my shirt and remembered amber eyes..