• Chapter Fourty-two •

[FEW WEEKS LATER]

Y/N'S POV ::

I stare at the incomplete building in front of me. The orphanage. Jungkook has started it's work few months ago and so I sometimes make visit to check. However, today I'm not alone except the bodyguard of course. Jungkook is here too. He is talking with the worker while I look around but my eyes always find their way to my husband. He looks someone so different when he is working seriously and I can't help but admire him for that. After a while I see him walking towards me as I turn my head and look elsewhere. "I caught you staring!" He exclaimed as I twisted my lips while locking the smile which is about to break off.

"Fine. Can't I stare at my husband now?" I questioned him. The big guy shook his head before wrapping his arm around my waist while letting out a sigh. "How long its going to take till its finished?" I questioned. "Six months probably." I let out a hum at that. "What are we going to name it?" I questioned. "I don't know.. this was your idea. I'm here to complete your wish." I elbow him playfully. "I do have a name in my mind.." I hesitated to suggest him that. I have no idea how he is going to react upon hearing the name I'm about to spill. "Yeah?" Jungkook tilts his head to stare at me. I pull away from him before fixing his blazer over his shoulder. "Somi's home orphanage.."

I fisted my palms out of nervousness while Jungkook stared at me with blank eyes. I almost regretted saying that. "It's okay if you—" he shush me while keeping his finger over my lips. "This is best!" A small smile breaks off his lips as I chuckle at the look in his eyes.

He loves his sister a lot.

"She is lucky.." I muttered under my breath. We both left the orphanage after a while and he dragged me towards the nearby Cafe. "I don't feel like eating anything, biggie.." I muttered but he won't listen. "Then let's order your favorite chocolate mocha coffee with extra whipped cream?" I glared at him because of the way he is making faces while saying the name of my favorite coffee.

A reason to dislike him?

He is not a fan of chocolate or sweets.

I almost had a heart attack when I found out that but everyone has their tastes even if they seem like a tasteless to me. Jungkook made me sit on the table near the window. He tells the guards to give order for our drinks while he attains a call. I stare outside the window to see a couple walking with their kids. Two kids. They are making a ruckus between them while their parents are handling with all smiles on their faces.

A happy family.

"Your coffee, ma'am." I stare at the waitress who puts the drinks on the table. I thank her before she takes her leave.

I stare at my mocha and Jungkook's black coffee and make a face.

How can he drink that?!

"Why are you staring at my coffee like that?" I flinch at the sudden voice as Jungkook tilts his head before taking a seat in front of me. "How can you just drink that?" I pointed at his black coffee. He blinked as if I've grown two head with my original in between. "Just the way you drink this thing." He stated while pointing at my mocha.

I roll my eyes at him before taking a sip of my mocha. Jungkook sips on his drink while I sip on mine. Something clicks in my brain as I turn my head towards my husband. "Come to think  about it... Why did you insist on taking me here?" I questioned as he stops sipping in the midway. "What's the reason behind all this?" He pressed his lips together while keeping the coffee mug on the table. "You're smart, wild cat." I pass him a glare while he smiles. "There is a reason.. I wanted to talk.." I him at him.