• Chapter Thirty - two •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

"Someone set the timing bomb inside the car." I let out a frustrating sigh at Jinyoung's statement. "We couldn't see anyone doing it inside the camera!" I exclaimed as he looked down. I couldn't forget that moment. Even if it was yesterday. I couldn't help but think that I would've lost y/n yesterday in an instant. "But it was blew up on a specific time.. Seems like it was for miss y/n,only." I crooked my brows at that. "You know what? I'm done. Get my car ready!" I exclaimed while grabbing the gun and heading out. I exactly know what to do now.

Few minutes later, my car halted in front of a specific mansion. I stepped out and stared at the golden nameplate. "Han's." I gripped the nameplate tight before walking inside. There were guards coming in my way but I wasn't in a mood to stop today. I will end it today only. I kept walking straight while my guards were taking care of Han Jisung's guards. When they couldn't, I pulled out my gun and shot few on my way. I was burning with rage already. Two of the guards stepped in front of the front door stopping me from going in. "I'll count to ten. If you don't back off then you die." I muttered and just a glare was enough for them to step away.

I kicked the door and walked in. "Come out you cowardly asshole!" I yelled out. Jisung's wife, Han Sunmi came running downstairs with the expression of distress on her face. "What the hell do you think you're doing? And who allowed you in?! The lady glared at me as I chuckled. "Do I need someone to allow me? I make my own ramp to walk." I muttered. "Get out of my house!" She yelled out again as I let out a sigh. "Guard-" the voice died down her throat when I placed my gun on her forehead. She shivered against the cold metal. "Call him." I said with my jaw clenched as the lady blinked.

"W-what? W-who?" Sunmi stuttered as I shook my head. "Your husband." I glared at her. "Huh." She muttered as I poked my tongue inside my cheek. "Stop getting on my nerves! Call your husband now!" I exclaimed while digging the deeper in her head. She started sweating but won't speak. "He.. he is.. not.. home.." I tilted my head and looked around. "Contact him. Now." I stated as she nodded. "Do not waste my time." I said as she quickly pulled out her phone and dialed the number. Her hands were shaking but I didn't care.

He had it coming.

The lady placed the phone against her ear. "Hello-" I snatched the phone from her. Two of my people had her on their gun and she kneeled down as I took a seat on his lavish looking couch. "Howdy, Han?" I said. "Hello? Jeon? What are you doing with my wife's phone?!" The oldie snarled as I rolled my eyes while placing my gun on the table. "Don't worry. Your wife is not dead." I said before staring at the lady. "Not yet." Her eyes snapped towards me while her husband started rambling on the phone. "Shut it." I stated. "If you answer like a good old man then I might spare your old lady here. You're in Japan anyway." I said with a smirk.

"What is it that you want?!" He snarled. "Did you blow up my car?" I questioned. "What?" He exclaimed as I shut my eyes. "Yes or no?" I asked. "Why would I do that?!" He exclaimed. "Because y/n was inside. You tried to kill her, right?" I questioned and heard a moment of silence before he decided to speak. "Just who do you think i am?! I'm only a damn businessman, Jungkook! I'm not a mafia like you! It you who kills people!" I rolled my eyes at that. "Dont play smart with me. I know what kind of work goes on inside and outside your fucking company." I gritted. "Listen here, Jeon Jungkook! I do not like that y/n and yes I do wish for that bitch to die already because of her my reputation was ruined! That slut took away my daughter-" I rushed towards his wife and held her at the gun point again. She let out a yelp.

"Jungkook!" The old man yelled out from the phone. "Do you know your wife is literally on my gun point right and you have no idea of how painfully I can kill her. You'll be next,no doubt." I gritted. "Be careful of how you speak about my woman otherwise I won't hesitate to pull out your tongue and choke your throat with it." I said. "Don't. Stay away from my wife." I smirked at his desperate voice. "How dare you call my wild cat, bitch and slut then?" I questioned as I pulled out the small knife and held it against the neck of his wife. She yelped out again. "Jungkook! Don't you dare!" He snarled.