• Chapter six •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

Y/n's voice echoed in the car as she was talking constantly. I found myself stealing a glances at her as she was speaking with Jimin and Ken. Ken has successfully agreed with our plan of kidnapping his girlfriend and currently four of us were on our way back to Seoul. Honestly if he hadn't agree on our plan then I had a way to make him agree because I was eager to see Han Jisung's downhill and for that I was good enough to do anything.

"And so I decided to kidnap her! All because I met these guys!"

I sighed as she narrated the story of how she ended up meeting us and decided to kidnap her friend. I still couldn't believe that best friends like her exist. Which person with sane brain would do that? I mentally shook my head at my own question. "We'll reach Seoul in hour." I informed them as Jimin hummed. "Where are you staying by the way?" Y/n asked to ken as I thought for a while. Leaving him on his apartment will get jisung alerted and he will surely try to harm Ken. "He can't-" "I am staying with my friend and don't worry he won't know the real reason of me staying with him."

Ken cut me off. He freaking cut my sentence. "And if he knows? What are you going to tell him anyways? Can you trust him? Are you sure he won't betray you?" I threw my question at him which surely left him dumbstruck at the moment. I scoffed while looking outside the window. "You can't really trust someone blindly in this world until they had sacrificed enough for you." I muttered while closing my eyes and taking a moment to look back in my life. How it used to be. "Some people are worthy to trust enough. Although you're right but still..the world is beautiful and somewhere it has good peoples too because thats why how the world is still going on." Her soothing voice brought me back in present as I opened my eyes and stared at her through the front mirror cause I was sitting in front seat this time and Jimin was in back with y/n and Ken. Her words rang inside my brain like a mantra telling me to move on, focus on present but I knew very well that my past demons has captured me in a away that even if I wanted they still won't let go.

"Welcome to the real world." I mumbled as she rolled her eyes and faced Ken. "Don't listen to him! But I guess he is right in someway.." I smirked as she said last words in almost whisper. "Don't worry dude! I have an apartment in west side of Seoul. You can stay there for a week! It's just about a week! Once we kidnap your girlfriend then you can do whatever the hell you want." Jimin said as he leaned back and stretched his arms. "Wahh thank you dwarfy!" Y/n exclaimed as Jimin stopped stretching in a midway and glared at her. "You! Dare to call me that again and I'm not giving my apartment to your dear friend!" He pointed at her. "Fine! Fine! Until we are done with the kidnapping!" She put her tongue out at him and looked away while jimin huffed at her. "Anyways! Where are we going right now?" Ken interrupted and thank God he did otherwise they both have continued fighting.

"Seoul!" Y/n exclaimed as she continued glaring at Jimin. "We are dropping you home first!" Jimin exclaimed as he too glared at her. I sighed while shaking my head. "Your apartment comes in the way so I guess we are dropping ken first." I said with the matter of fact. The apartment which jimin was handling to Ken for a week actually is located nearby. "I'll just show him around so I guess I'll be staying with him." Jimin said as I nodded. An hour later our car stopped as I drop jimin and Ken. "Thank you, jungkook!" Ken exclaimed as I just nodded at him. "Get on the backseat kook! You look tired!" Jimin exclaimed as i opened the door of backseat only to find y/n sleeping soundly. "What are you getting me into?" I asked to jimin who shrugged his shoulders. "Get in!" He pushed me inside as I ended up sitting beside her with her head on my shoulder. I searched for some kind of discomfort over her face cause technically she was still on her periods and thankfully I didn't find anything. The rest of the ride towards y/n's apartment was peaceful as no one was there to make noises.