• Chapter Fourty-three •

Y/N'S POV ::

It turned out that I was almost two weeks pregnant. Couldn't hold in the happiness I felt after finding it out. I thought it will all just be fine but not until few weeks went by. People says that becoming a mother is heavenly and bearing a life inside your womb is a whole new magical experience but what no one tells you is the other side of pregnancy. I couldn't eat what I liked the most. I had weird cravings on weird time. My mood was on shuffle like a freaking Playlist. I felt nauseous very easily with the smell of any food.

I knew I was suffering but the person handling me was suffering even more.

"But it's 3:30am, baby." Jungkook let out a groan as I blinked. There are already tears building inside my eyes. "I don't care. I want something spicy!" I exclaimed while sitting up straight on the bed. I'm already 9 weeks pregnant and its getting more hard. We celebrated our first wedding anniversary few days ago. It was a lavish party with no one but our family friends. I couldn't even enjoy the party because I felt exhausted easily. The party was lavish but I didn't like it as much as the cozy night I spent in my husband's arms that night. All cuddled up with him to do star-gazing from our terrace where he has built a gazebo.

We talked and made love endless with no worries in the world and he fell asleep just like that. I was the pregnant one but Jungkook was suffering more than me. He was on alert everytime. Even tightened the security and all. That night I realized I had everything I never wished for. The person sleeping in my lap was my whole world and I was lucky to be the mother of his kids.

That's how we spent our first wedding anniversary.

[ A/N :: It's completely okay to be sexually active during the pregnancy but still needs to be cautious so don't jump on me ]

Now coming back to the present.

"Something spicy at this time won't be any good for your health, honey." The big guy tried to make me understand. I let out a sniffle and he sat up straight. "Why are you crying?" He questioned while turning on the lights. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw the pool of tears in my eyes. "What's wrong, love? Is it hurting somewhere?" I swat at his hand as he was about to wipe my tears. "I want something spicy!" I let out a shrink. Jungkook heave out a sigh before nodding. "Wait." He muttered before grabbing his phone.

I had a slight pout on my face as I watched my husband make phone calls while pacing around our bedroom in nothing but his black sweatpants. "What are you doing?" I questioned. He gave me a look before twisting his lips. "I'm trying to order something spicy for you." He stated and I had my jaw opened in disbelief. "Did you check the time?" I questioned him. "Exactly." He said as I blinked in confusion. "It won't work! Do something else!" I exclaimed passing him a glare. Jungkook bite on his lower lip while thinking something. Tilting his head he stared at me. "Fine." He said while walking towards me.

I let out a gasp when he suddenly scooped me up in his arms. My arms wrapped around his neck as I stared at him with so much questions. "Let's get you something spicy to eat." He mumbled while walking outside our bedroom. "What are you doing, dude?" I asked. He passed me a glare and I shrugged my shoulders. "What kind of wife calls her husband, dude?" He questioned. "Me. I do. It doesn't really matter what I call you tho." I said while he kept walking with me in his arms. "...because no matter what I call you, you're my husband. You're mine Jeon Jungkook!" I added while planting a kiss on his cheek. He let out a chuckle and soon after his feets came to halt.

My eyes were so focused on his perfectly sculpted face that I had forget to keep attention about where was he taking me. I darted away my gaze from him and realized we were standing in our kitchen. "Kook! I'm not going to cook!!" I exclaimed. "Who asked you to do?" He questioned back. I frowned at that while he carefully placed me on a kitchen counter. "I will cook and you will watch." My eyes widened at his statement. "What? You will?" I asked, bewildered. He hummed with a nod. His arms resting on each side of me as I stare at him. "What's the menu, chef Jeon?" I asked while grabbing his face in my palm. "Hmm.. what does my wife and baby wants to eat?" I smiled at that. "Lets see... some spicy black bean noodles would do.." I muttered.