• Chapter Ten •

JUNGKOOK'S POV::

Shit happens. And its happening often nowadays. Yesterday when I got the emergency call from my secretary mina, she gave me the huge breaking news. Which was that, our deal in Vegas was on the cliff of breaking and I could not afford it so without thinking about anything else, I contacted the dealers and the next thing I did today was to get in Vegas and finalize our deal. After all, the deal was both, legal and illegal. However I hated my fate so much. I know that the wedding is taking place here in Vegas but I don't know the exact location so I was kind of relieved.

"That's exactly how I want it to be.." I couldn't focus on people around me again. I felt like someone was staring but it was not in a creepy or dangerous way. It felt safe and I hated that feeling. "Uh.. you're not paying attention Mr Jeon?" My head whipped around the man beside me. I shook my head. "No no! I'm just kind of tired because of the flight, that's all. Please continue." I gestured him with a smile plastered on my face which surely did not reach my eyes but who cares here? "Yeah so we were talking.." the man continued and I  kept finding the ways to be attentive of the meeting. This was my business. This was my life and a huge part of me which I can't ignore and hence I was being attentive.

"Saehyun!" My heart forgot its pace as I heard that voice. My head automatically turned around to follow the voice and find it's owner but as lavish as the restaurant was, it is also crowded and I can't see anyone. "What happened sir?" My assistant whispered as I gave him a shook of my head. "Nothing really." I rubbed my thigh while tilting my head. "Do you think it will work out? Mr jeon?" My client, Chris asked as I smirked. "As long as you stay loyal I'll make everything work but..." I grabbed the knife and stabbed it in my plate before continuing. "...if you betray or cheat.. I'm sure as hell that it won't work out so well with you.." I stabbed the meat harder. "...infact it can be a very much messy.." I saw how he gulped down his saliva and soon let out a cough as I handed him the glass of water. He eyed me as I smiled. "Don't worry, we are not yet at a place where things can be messy so have it." I leaned back in my seat and watched him drinking the water. Chris collans was a known businessman who secretly has two families. One for the show and second for himself. However none of his wife knew that he had two wives and one of them had one daughter with pregnant another one. That man really know how to play dirty but nothing will work if you try to play games in devil's pit. Because devil creates the game and this was my game.

We continued eating. "So it's indeed is you huh?!" I sighed heavily while turning around. "Hello to you too Taehyung!" I exclaimed while he rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here? In Vegas?" He asked as I gestured towards the people seated on my table with me. "Oh.. is it over? Everyone would love to meet you since you're already here?" Taehyung crossed his arms as I sighed.

I swear I did not want to be here.

"Sure." I said as he nodded. I looked around him not knowing whom I was looking for but I was looking for someone. And there, my eyes landed on her.

Amber eyes.....

Brown hairs...

Soothing voice...

Y/n was wearing an emerald green colored dress. Her shoulders, neck and bit of cleavage was exposed. Her hairs were open and swaying in the air. I felt my breath being stuck somewhere inside me. Her skin was glowing. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She was the one I was looking for earlier?

Yes.

"You can join your friends Mr jeon. We are almost done." Chris said as I came out of my trance and nodded. I wrapped up the meeting soon after and forcefully or not dragged myself behind Taehyung. With every step i took, I was getting closer to her and my heart wouldn't stop beating fast. I wish I could shoot my own heart with a bullet so it atleast would stop being such a pain in ass. When we reached closer to their table I saw that everyone was busy. Jin hyung was busy with Irene noona. They both were chit chatting. Ken and Jen were eating while stealing glances with that stupid blush on their faces. Jimin and y/n were playing with seahyun. Wait- What's jimin doing with y/n?????

The Mafioso And His Angel | Jeon Jungkook Fanfiction ||✔||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara