• Chapter Fourty-five •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

I have no idea how i ended up crashing my car but there's no physical pain that I can feel right now. My heart hurts to see her only. I let out a curse as my car is stuck. If I didn't hit the break on time then I would've died without even seeing her and hell knows that I couldn't have forgive myself for that. I ignore the scratches on my arm and try to start the engine again.

Please, please be fine y/n.

I chant the words again and again. As if they are the only salvation of life. As if my breathing depends on it. I don't like any of it. I let out a sigh as my car finally starts. I have no idea how I make it in the hospital. The tall building haunts me. The ambulance there haunts me. The people screaming and crying are scaring me. I step outside my car and everything just blurrs for a moment. Those people, the tears in their eyes. The alarm of ambulance. The ruckus all over the hospital.

I hate it. I hate hospitals.

Never in my wildest dreams I wanted my y/n to end up here again. Its like hospitals and I have a very,very bad relation. I shake my head and run inside. I'm shaking as I move forward. More like force myself to move. I stomp towards the receptionist and the woman startles at my baffled state. I probably look like a shit but it's the look in my eyes that scares her the most. Because all I can see is red. "W-whats wrong....sir?" She stammered as I slammed my hand on the table involuntarily. "My wife! Jeon y/n! She is admitted here!" I exclaimed.

The lady blinks before moving to her laptop and checking the list. "Jungkook.." I hear the familiar voice calling me out. Turning around i see Seokjin hyung walking towards me. "Where's she? Where's y/n, hyung? What happened? What's going on?" I asked while he held me by my shoulders. "Breathe, kook.. and listen to me carefully.." I don't like how he sounds. Bad. Only bad and negative thought consumes me. "I can't fucking feel my heart hyung! And you're asking me to breath?!!" I snarled. Seokjin hyung let out a sigh while shaking his head. "Will you-"

"Take me to my wife!" I cut him off. He nods before guiding me towards the elevator. I feel my heart going crazy in my chest. Seconds later we reach a specific floor which is empty except I see Jimin standing there with blank face and then my eyes lands on Taehyung. The moment my gaze drops to my best friend I feel my whole world crumbling into pieces. My hand shakes at his sight. His shirt is completely stained with blood. So much blood that it makes me feel nauseous. "Jungkook.." Jimin muttered as soon as he saw me. Their eyes widening at my state. "What happened to you?" Taehyung questioned but I refuse to reply. "Where is she?" I voiced out in a monotonous tone.

Taehyung stands in front of me. Staring at me with something that I recognize as hurt. He opens his mouth to speak but seals it back as the doctors rush outside the specific room. "How's y/n?" Seokjin hyung hurriedly asks as doctor bogum shakes his head. "Can't say anything yet. There's a excessive amount of blood loss. Her condition is very critical." I fist my hand as the anger takes over me. "I want to see her." I grit out. "I'm afraid you can't, Mr Jeon. We need to perform the surgery as soon as possible." I try to speak but Taehyung pulls me back as the doctor leaves while discussing something with the nurse. "You wouldn't be able to see her like that.." Taehyung whispered as I turned to face him.

His eyes are staring down on the floor as I stare at him with questions. "What do you mean?" That come out in a low whisper. I see the drop of tear falling down as my friend refuses to look at me. "The fuck Taehyung! Speak! What do you mean I won't be able to see her? What's wrong with her?!" I snarled and shake him but he keeps sobbing. "Spill it out or I'm barging in there!" I point towards the operation theater. When I don't hear Taehyung spilling a word, I take a step back before rushing towards the operation theater only to get pulled back by Jimin and Seokjin hyung. "Her head was smashed." My movements come to the halt. I freeze for a second before turning to Jimin. "What did you said?" I asked.