• Chapter Twenty-four •

Y/N'S POV ::

Kim mansion. It's very huge. The interior looks like its straight out of movie. I have never been here because everytime I met with them waseither in their small cottage or meet up point. It's my first time coming here and I can't help but take in the beauty of the house. It's as big as Jungkook's one but I notice a change in the air. It's warm, cozy and lively while Jungkook's place seemed so cold when I stepped in for the first time. Even his mansion was lonesome because no one lived there except him. I look around in awe as the whole place is decorated with lots of lights and ribbons. I walk inside and spot a huge Christmas tree in a hallway which makes me let out a instant smile. My smile widens even more when I spot little seahyun running around while Taehyung is chasing him. "Saehyun-ah!" I call out and the boy is rushing towards me as I crouch down with open arms. "Slow down little guy!" Taehyung exclaimed from behind while Saehyun is crushed in between my arms.

"Oh my God I missed you!" I mumbled as he let out a giggle. "Me too!" He looks up as I plant a soft kiss on his right cheek. He looks behind me and then back at me. "Where is kookie?" I knit my brows together at his question. "Oh my God y/n! I'm so glad that you came!" Irene unnie walks in with a wide smile on her face as Seaokjin oppa is behind her with the same smile. "Thank you for inviting!" I give her a hug as she nods at me. "Ahh hyun! I brought few gifts for you!" I hand him the paperbag i was holding and the guy runs towards the couch while giggling. "Merry Christmas, y/n!" Namjoon oppa exclaims while holding a coffee mug in his hand. "Good gracious, Joon. Its not a time to drink coffee!" Irene unnie scolds him as the man just shrugs his shoulder. "Merry Christmas, princess!" Taehyung pulls me in a hug as I hit his arm playfully.

"Where's Jungkook tho?" Irene unnie asks while looking behind as I open my mouth to speak but someone else answers for me. "Here." There comes the main guest. I let out a sigh as Jungkook walks in with that same straight face.

Bizarre.

"Merry Christmas, kook." Irene unnie greets him while the other three men are eyeing him with wide eyes. "Is he actually here?" I hear seokjin oppa whispering while nudging Namjoon oppa. "I don't know, can you pinch me?" Namjoon oppa says and later a loud wince is heard from him as everyone stares at the two brothers. "I didn't ask you to pinch that hard." Namjoon complains as Irene rolls her eyes and turns to Jungkook. "I'm glad you made it here." Jungkook nods with a tight smile. "Kookie!!!" Saehyun calls him out and everyone walks in while I feel someone's arm on my shoulder. "You're a magician, princess." Taehyung says as I roll my eyes. "I knew he'll come if it's for you!" He winks as I elbow him. "Quit it man. He came because he wanted to." I said as he raised his brows. "You think? He came here because you gave him the strength to come out otherwise he wouldn't have made it outside his room today." Somehow my heart saddens at that. Thinking that he was alone every Christmas day.

"You all never tried to pull him out?" I asked as Taehyung sighed. "We tried but there's a limit of pushing anyone. Besides, he has habits to push people away." His eyes are on me as he examines me. "But you... you are doing something to my bestie." I push Taehyung away from me and walk in while he follows behind. "Y/n, be comfortable!" Seokjin oppa says as I give him a nod before removing my coat and placing it on a hanger. I look around and find Jungkook sitting on a couch with namjoon oppa. They are lost in a conversation but I don't forget to take a glance at him. He has taken off his coat and is left in his black turtle neck with folded sleeves.

"Quit drooling,will you?" I instantly jump as the voice near my ear. "You scared me!" I glare at Taehyung who smirks. "And I wasn't drooling you idiot." I muttered while walking away. Everyone gets busy in their work after a while. Irene unnie Seokjin inside the kitchen preparing dinner. Namjoon and Jungkook are just discussing something while me and Taehyung are left with Saehyun but soon after Taehyung leaves as well saying he has an online date. I cringed at him but let him be. "That's not how you do that puzzle, Saehyun." I mumbled to the little boy who pouted at me. "Seahyun wants appa!" He exclaimed as I sighed. Before I could tell him something, his father showed up and he ran towards him. "I'll help in the kitchen." I said and left them both.