• Chapter Thirty- eight •

Y/N'S POV ::

I let out a sigh as Nina was applying ointment on my forehead. "I'm fine.. trust me.." I muttered for the nth time as she let out a hum. "I do trust you but... Kook is getting restless." She stated while dropping her eyes to her lap as I nodded. If I become honest then I'm so upset about what happened an hour ago.

How dare someone ruin my wedding?

I shook my head at my own thoughts because if I let them out and the big guy hears it then I have no idea what he might do. Currently I was sitting in the living room of Jungkook's mansion with Nina treating the small cut over my forehead and Jungkook is outside talking or should I say yelling on the phone. "Okay! It's done! Does it hurt a lot?" Nina questioned while keeping the first aid kit aside. "Its fine. I'm okay." She pressed her lips before holding my hand as I was picking up on my nails.

"Its okay.. I know you must be feeling terrible that your wedding ceremony got ruined." She muttered as I let out a sigh while looking away. "What can we do now? What happened has happened." I smiled as she shook her head. "Don't worry! Jungkook will find out who did that." She said with a smile as I blinked. "And then...what?" I questioned as her smile dropped while I stared at her. She let out a nervous chuckle. "Y/n-ah... you know.. he has a short temper and when it comes to you, he is very protective... It's all a part of him and you have to accept him just the way he is.. you have to accept his side of world too.." she stated as I nodded.

"I know.. Irene unnie told me.." I mumbled as Nina nodded. "However.. the day I see him killing an innocent life for no reason would be the day I leave him." I stated as she blinked at me. "Hey! Don't talk about leaving when you just got married." I nodded at her as suddenly Jungkook entered the living room. His eyes softened the moment he saw me as I passed him a small smile.

"Are you okay?" I nodded at his question. "She is fine! Thanks to you that you removed her on time and then covered her." Nina stated as I got the flashback of what happened. He saved me while putting himself in danger. "Are you hurt anywhere?" I questioned him as he smiled while shaking his head. "I'm perfectly fine." I let out a hum at that. Jungkook walked towards me. "Let's get you to rest. You have to take your medicines too." He was about to pick me up when Nina stepped in between us. "I'll take her to the room." She cut in as Jungkook stared at her. "You! Have no strength to pick her up so let me!" She stepped in again.

"Not today, Jeon. Let me take her to the room and you can come after a while." She stated as I blinked at her while Jungkook glared at her. "Nina, I'm already mad. Stop testing my patience." She scoffed at his words. "As if you can actually hurt me." I can feel her smirking at him. "You're lucky that you are hobi hyung's girlfriend!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Soon to be wife, actually!" Nina exclaimed as Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Let me carry my wife to the room. She is-"

"I can take care." Nina cut in again as I confusingly blinked behind her back. Why is she behaving so weird? I twisted my lips while watching the two fight and argue.

"Listen! It's Irene unnie's order so,if you disobey then I'm calling her." Nina pulled out her phone as Jungkook snorted. "Fine! Do whatever you please but if I see even a single scratch on her then I'll make sure that hobi hyung never marries you!" Nina rolled her eyes before turning to me. "Let's go, y/n. Your husband is crazy." She dragged me upstairs as I kept my mouth shut until we reach the door. "What are you doing?" I questioned as she tilted her head before opening the door. "Because of this!" I gasped seeing the insides of the bedroom.

The whole room is decorated with heavy rose petals, candles, balloons and its aromatic. I walk in as I look around. "Its... its.." I turned around to see Nina smiling at me. "Took whole day to decorate the room." She muttered while looking proud as I sighed. "This.. this is too much.." I nervously chuckled while she shook her head. "It's your first night!" She exclaimed as I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. I looked everywhere but her. "I'll leave now! You wait for, kook. I'll send him, ok?" I barely nodded my head. "Wait." She halted before walking towards me. "Do you wanna change?" I blinked at her while tilting my head in confusion.