• Chapter Fifteen •

Y/N'S POV ::

I smell like jungkook. I sniff my shirt again just to confirm and yup I do smell like him. I sigh as I stare at myself in mirror. I'm smelling like jungkook because I was wrapped in his hoodie just a while ago and not to mention but we were sitting close. We just got back home a few minutes ago and I straight ran inside my room. I sigh again as his words plays in my brain.

"I can help you in completing your wishes!"

His exact words echoes in my brain. Its weird how I can also see his exact face when he said those words. He was staring at me with this glint in his eyes that I couldn't decipher. Figuring out jungkook has been nothing but a tough task. When I asked him the reason he didn't reply. He stayed silent. And we came home back.

He wants to help me in completing my bucket list.

A list that I made few months ago when I was too sad and broken. When I was trying to search the meaning of life and I came up with 'What is life if I can't even enjoy it?'

Making a bucket list was a stupid idea. I did it out of nowhere. But again, when I look back at the night where I created that list I can't help but shiver. That dark night, that one night which stole away everything from me. I securely wrapped my arm around myself as I heaved out a breath. I still don't know why he wants to help me with my list. No matter how much I think I can't be associated with Jungkook than I already am. Pulling out the Polaroid from my shorts I stared at them as a smile made it's way on my lips. I'm more than happy that he took me on a sea in the middle of the night just to knock off one item on my list.

It makes my heart skip a beat. I look at the specific picture which we both clicked together or more like I forced him to take with me. Yup,I wanted to remember the sea but I also wanted to remember that I visited it with Jungkook. The big guy! In this one picture, he is staring at me while I'm making a funny face. I don't like that look on his face at all. He is frowning but he looks lost somewhere. Not wanting to come up with something stupid I quickly placed the picture inside my journal thinking that I will stick them inside a while later.

I took a long shower today. I took more time than I intend to. I want to avoid Jungkook so he could just forget about this stupid list. Today is Sunday but unlike every normal human being Jungkook does not stays home. He will go to work and so I took my time to go downstairs for grabbing my breakfast since my stomach has been growling at me. I peaked outside to see that it was clear. Nodding to myself I swiftly went towards the kitchen only to freeze midway as I saw biggie standing right there near the kitchen. He was staring right at me and my eyes roamed over his body.

He was wearing this grey suit. All ready for work. His eyes didn't roam anywhere but my eyes. I cleared my throat before walking. "Uhm.. hi. Biggie." I said and was about to past walk him when his words stopped me. "You didn't said anything about what I said earlier." I chewed on my lower lip as I turned to face him. "You didn't answer my question either." True that. I want to know his specific reason. "Why do you want to help me in completing that list? You're a busy man big guy! I'm sure you have better things to do rather than just paying attention to the stupid bucket list of a weird girl." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Your list isn't stupid." I stiffened at his words. Bucket lists are the things whom many peoples has found wasting of time. Knowing what kind of persona Jungkook held i never expected him to say this. "I'm sure you made it after considering something.. you have some meaningful things in it." I looked away as I tried to let his words sink in. "I made it out of stupidity or maybe I just don't have anything else to do with my life." I said while trying to walk away but his voice stopped me again. This is going to be a long morning. "If that's how you feel about your bucket list then why are you so adamant on completing it?" I fisted my hands together as I tried to look in his hazel orbs but I couldn't. "I think you're getting late for your work." I looked over his shoulder. "I won't leave unless you agree with me helping you in completing your bucket list." That made me snap my head towards him. "Why... why would you do that? Give me the specific reason.." I mumbled.