• Chapter Thirty-Six •

|| TWO WEEKS LATER ||

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

It has been two weeks since y/n's surgery. She is still in hospital tho and hopefully I can take her home soon if possible. It's getting hard to hear her throw tantrums so much even while she is sick. According to her, the hospital suffocate her, the hospital food is anything but tasty. In all, she do not wants to stay here but according to the doctors, they need to observe her for a while so we won't be facing much problems in future.

Currently I'm standing in a corner staring at the doctor who is checking up on y/n and she is glaring at Dr Bogum. I shake my head as she keeps glaring at the doctor. "Good. You're doing well, y/n." The doctor said. "Let me just go home then!" Y/n exclaimed as the doctor sighed. This is not the first time she has asked him that. "You will go home soon." Same answer causes her to let out a snort. "Take care." The doctor muttered before passing me a smile and leaving. I let out a breath as my eyes landed on my girlfriend who has a small pout on her lips.

"You look mad." I mumbled as she scoffs. "I am mad." She stated as I let out a chuckle before walking towards her and taking a seat beside her bed. "Biggie.. I really want to go home.." she muttered as I nodded. "I know.. I'll talk with your doctor.." I said as she rolled her eyes. "You're a damn mafia! Just go and threat him or something!" She snarled as I blinked. "You know I can't do that when it comes to your health." I mumbled. "Why-" she let out a wince while holding her head as my eyes widened and I held onto her. "Stop yelling. It's not good for you." I mumbled.

She let out a sigh while shutting her eyes. "I'm so happy.." y/n whispered as I stared at her. "I'm happy that I didn't forget you.. I'm so happy.." she smiled as I nodded. "I told you that nothing would happen." I stated as she let out a hum. "You didn't leave me even in my subconscious.. You were there.." she snuggled her face in my chest as I patted her back. This one week has been a lot of things. Y/n was way too weak to even speak for few days. It's been only two days since she started talking properly. There were moments where we all thought that she won't be able to speak clearly but nothing like that happened.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door as she pulled away from me. Well everyone comes to visit her so i really don't have to stay with her for a long time but I hated it sometimes. "Come in." I said as the door opened, revealing Jinyoung. I blinked as he walked in. He visits y/n too but rarely. "Hey! Jinyoung!" Y/n exclaimed with a wide grin as I glanced at the guy who smiled at my girlfriend. "How.. are you miss y/n?" He questioned. "She is fine." I answered before her as jinyoung nodded. "I.. I brought flowers for you.." he mumbled while y/n smiled looking at the flower bouquet.

"Ah thank you so much!" Y/n exclaimed while taking the flowers. "Biggie, can you put these there?" She pointed towards the window as I nodded before taking the flowers from her hand. Keeping the flowers aside i stared at Jinyoung who is talking with y/n. I have no idea what intentions he has towards her but I'm going to keep him on my radar because I still have no idea who is trying to kill my girlfriend. I let out a sigh before I approached them. "Jinyoung, I need to talk to you. Meet me outside." I muttered before leaving.

Jinyoung followed right after. "You don't have to visit her." I stated as he blinked at me. "No actually! I don't want you to visit her. She is barely getting fine. Stay away from her, Jinyoung." I muttered jn a cold voice as the guy nodded at me. "Sure, sir." He sighed as I hummed in response. "Good. You may go now. I want you to look after the company in my absence. All the other works will be handed to, John." His eyes snapped towards me as I nodded. "But.. why..?" Jinyoung questioned as I glared at him. "Do I have to answer you now?" I raised my eyebrow while he shook his head. It will be better to not have Jinyoung involved in my other business for now. Not until I find the one who is after y/n.