• Chapter Fourty-four •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

Sundays used to be very busy. Actually, everyday was until, I got married to the woman who wanted my time and I was willing to give her that. After all,time is the only precious gift you can offer to your loved ones and no gift cards, flowers, money or items could be compared to the time. She taught me that people need your presence. I remember her once saying,

"The way you can help a soul is by simply being there for them."

That struck me. I kept it carved deep inside my heart. Its the way her words hold meaning.

Today is the Sunday. A usual morning where I'm working out in my gym while talking on the phone. "No! The deal can't be seal yet,mina. Make sure that they agree with the terms and conditions of our company." I stated to my secretary who is supposed be on the leave but I check the stock marketing on Sundays only so she has to bear with it. "I'll send them all the details and let you know, sir." She said with a mundane tone. "Good." I hung up as I continued on my cardio. I huff out a breath when I received a call from Jinyoung.

"What happened?" I questioned as soon as I picked up his call. "Sir, will you be joining tonight's meeting at the club?" He asked. Before I could answer my assistant, there was a scream coming from a certain room. A very familiar scream that didn't fail to make my heart go frenzy. "Sir- is that?"

"I'll call you later, Jinyoung! And I'll let you know about the meeting as well." I hurriedly rambled the words and hung the phone. Getting off the cardio,I ran towards our bedroom. "Jungkook!!!" Y/n screamed again. What's wrong? Is she in pain or what? I fastened my steps towards the bedroom. I didn't care about anything and burst open the door. "Y/n-" I was frozen on my place as soon as my eyes landed on her. She is standing in front of the mirror with her t-shirt tucked upwards,making her stomach visible. I sighed at that.

She turned to face me with a wide smile and tears shimmering in her eyes.

What the hell?

"Kook.." I tilted my head as I walked towards my wife who has apparently became a dramatic one. "What's wrong, love? Why are you crying?" I asked as I held her chin and wiped away her tears. "Did you not notice it?" I raised my eyebrow at that. She sighed before placing my palm on her bare abdomen. "Its getting visible.. I'm starting to show.." she whispered while i blinked. "Yes?" I mumbled. She was screaming for that? "Did that really made you scream more than I do?" What? I was disappointed. I let out a wince as she hit my arm. "You're impossible! Grow up mr Jeon. You're going to be a father soon."

Her words occurred to me and I stared at her in awe. Y/n started showing. It's the starting of her second trimester so its obvious. "Oh.." I mumbled. "Is that all I get?" She questioned,causing me to shake my head. I sink on the floor on my knees while holding her. I planted a soft kiss on her small bump as she smiled. "It means we are now one step closer." I muttered. "Yes." She stated. I had the biggest smile on my face as I stared at that cute bump on her abdomen. I still can't believe that it's happening. I'm becoming a father.

"I was really worried..." she mumbled as I let out a sigh. Few days ago, y/n created a havoc. She was worried as to why she isn't able to show and hence she called Irene noona. My noona was really done with my wife or I thought so because it took an hour for y/n to understand that she wouldn't show unless it's her second trimester.

"You're silly!" I exclaimed as she passed me a glare before our lips curved up in a wide smile. I stared at her and mine reflection in the mirror with her small baby bump. "It's growing." I muttered. She let out a hum at that while her fingers moved in my hairs. "Our baby is growing up so well." I nodded at that. "Grow up well! Your papa is waiting." I stated to her bare abdomen before planting another kiss on it. "So many kisses for the baby. What about me, Mr Jeon?" Y/n questioned with a light pout visible on her face. I stood back on my feets before fixing her t-shirts and then caged her in my arms.