• Chapter Nineteen •

Y/N'S POV ::

I glared at the empty sight of his bedroom already knowing where exactly I can find him. I sucked in a sharp breath before turning my feets to walk away. It's freaking 3:56 am in the morning and I see the light of his office room still on. Heaving out a sigh i pushed open the door as my eyes fell on him. He looked at me with an arch eyebrow as I crossed my hands over my chest and glared at him. "What did I tell you about working late?" I uttered while gritting my teeth. Jungkook let out a sigh of defeat at my question. "And I told you that I can't do that. My work is important." Same answer since a week.

A week has gone since I found out about his insomnia. As much as I wanted to stay away from him, I just couldn't leave him like that. I wanted to cure his insomnia before I leave and for that I'll do anything I'll need to do. "Sleep is important too. If you don't try to sleep then you'd never be able to sleep." I said with a matter of fact. "I tried." He mumbled as I scoffed. "Did you? Really? You missed our meditation sessions too! For four days!" I exclaimed. "I had meetings early in the morning, Wild cat." He muttered as I bit my inner cheek. "I'm not a morning person and yet I wake up early for you only for you to miss that damn meditation sessions!" I exclaimed with a sigh. "Does that upset you?" He mocked with a smirk.

Before I could do anything I saw him getting off his chair and walking towards me. Just a few seconds and he was standing all tall in front of me. His hands in the pockets of his black sweatpants. The sleeves of his grey t-shirt is rolled up till his elbow. I noticed his hairs are messy and his skin is actually glowing. Wait- glowing? His face was close. He is close. Way too close. On top of that, why the heck do I feel so small? "Did you... did you took a shower or w-what?" A smile, more like a smirk ghosted on his lips as he shook his head. "Might have worked out a little." He muttered as I made a face while scrunching my nose. "You indeed took a bath dude." I said. "In your sweat! Eww!" Shaking my head i moved away while he let out a chuckle. "Its not funny ok?!" I exclaimed while walking away from him. When I reached the door, I stopped and look behind to see him already staring at me. "Tomorrow morning, sharp 8am. Meditation." I mumbled before running away.

As decided I woke up the next morning quite early and walking through the hallway so I could reach jungkook in the backyard. While walking my gaze fell on the open door. It's his private gym as the head maid has said. I take a peak inside with much curiosity. There are several gym equipment placed neatly here and there. There is a huge boxing bag as well. The sigh of his empty gym makes me wonder what he must look like while working out here?

"Might have worked out a little."

His voice from last night rings in my head as a cold shiver runs down my spine. I gulp at the sensation as I picture him inside the gym. Working out all alone. The sweat on his neck and face from last night is still freshly visible in my brain. I sighed as I forced myself to turn around and head to where I was supposed to go before. My breath got stuck in my throat when I turned around and faced Jungkook. Once again he was close. "Can I ask what are you doing here?" He questioned as I cleared my throat and stepped away. "Was just...l-looking around.." he hummed at my response as I sighed. "Let's go!" I exclaimed as Jungkook followed me towards his backyard.

The yard was huge and peaceful. The greenery made it look more beautiful that it already was. There was no doubt that Jungkook has a great backyard. Without speaking a word, I took my seat while gesturing him to do the same. "I don't sit on the floor." He said as I shook my head. "Do you want me to spread red carpet for you? Or do you want me to buy a freaking throne for you so you could sit?" I questioned with an arch eyebrow. Heaving out a breath I hold his hand and forced him down to sit. But who was I kidding to? Man didn't even budge. "Can't you atleast pretend to be less strong with a woman?" I muttered with a pout and tried again. This time he did end up beside me. I scoffed at him before turning my face around. "Now close your eyes and just breath." I muttered while exhaling. I was halfway in inhaling a breath when he decided to open his mouth and spit something that I didn't expect to hear.