• Chapter Seventeen •

Y/N'S POV::

I can hear myself groaning and my brain aching as if someone has been hammering against it for an hour. The rays of sun hits my face through the curtains as I place the pillow over my face and struggle myself in it. God I hate this. I wonder why my head is bothering me so much and then suddenly, as if I was in a movie, it all flashes through me. All the blurry images of me and Jungkook. Inside the bar,me getting drunk, our conversation still being a hazzy memory but I suddenly open my eyes wide while throwing the pillow aside. I look around and find myself in my room which is kind of relief.

"Oww.." I let out a yelp as I held my brain in my hand. That hurts. As if the aching head wasn't enough for me i hear my phone buzzing. I don't look at the caller ID and place it near my ear. "Hello?" I mumbled. "Does it hurt?" I hear his husky voice which makes me look at the caller ID instantly. Biggie. "What?" I exclaimed. "Your brain, dumb head. You were pretty wasted last night so must be having an after alcohol effects right?" I roll my eyes at his words. I hear someone grunting in the back but I don't question him about that. Him being a mafia. I let out a sigh instead. "Why didn't you stop me?" I questioned him and I can practically imagine him raising his one brow at me. "You're way stubborn than you think,wild cat." I grunt as I drag myself out of the bed. Its still morning which means I can still make it to the work. "Anyways, I just wanted to make sure that you woke up." I hear him while I attempt to open the windows more wide and take in the morning wind.

"Thanks for being so considerate!" I exclaimed and hear him chuckle. "Oh trust me, your most welcome!" And before I could reply he hung up. I sighed with a heavy groan following behind. Maybe a warm shower could help? I nod and when I was about to enter the bathroom I hear my door being knock. "Come in." I said and the door opens as Saera (the maid) walks in with a tray in her hands. "Here's your painkillers, miss y/n and your soup." She says as I blink her. "Who told you to bring these thing?" I questioned as she gave me a look. "Mr Jeon informed me before leaving in the morning." She smiles as I blink faster than ever.

Saera leaves my room while i stare at the tray with hangover soup and painkillers. My heart is playing tricks with me. I put my thoughts away and grab the tablets before swallowing them whole. The following day goes by in a blink of an eye. When I get off the work,I look around the streets as I see peoples walking. All smiles across their faces and it makes me feel light. All those happy faces makes me wonder that somewhere someone is actually having a great time. "Aren't you leaving?" Aunt asked me as I nodded. "Ahh yeah.. I am.." I smile at her as she shakes her head. "How's your friend?"

I snap my head towards her with a confusion written all over my face. "Jungkook.. if I remember his name correctly.." she chuckles as I nod. "Ahh yes, him. He is fine!" I wave my hand in the air to dismiss his topic before even it even starts. "Such great friend you have!" She beemed at me as I nodded. I felt my phone buzzing as I excused myself and pulled it out from my purse. My brows knitted together as I stared at the collar ID. Why Mrs song is calling me? Nonetheless I picked it up and placed it near my ear. "Missed-"

"Y/n!" I heard her desperate voice as worry filled in me. "Y/n... some kids.. they were playing and..." my breath hitched as I heard her say the words I never thought i will hear. "What.." I whispered. "They got hit by a car. Four of our children's are severely injured.." she cried out as I gasped. "W-where are you?" I asked. "Seoul city hospital." I clutched the phone tighter as i nodded. "I.. I'm coming.." I mumbled before hanging up and shoving the phone back in my purse. I looked here and there and just ran away. I couldn't focus on anything else but those children's. I've spent my free time with each of them. I was pretty close with everyone of them. Their laughs, giggles,happy faces, those shiny eyes with hope. A hope that someone will come to take them. Someone will accept them for being them.