• Chapter Fourty-six •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

I don't know how I get back at the hospital. I know that Taehyung was driving while I was in the backseat with Jimin, enchanting y/n's name again and again. That was the only thing that kept me from closing my eyes. They said that I was bleeding and it needs to stop but I felt weirdly happy to know that my y/n wasn't the only one bleeding tonight. My vision is still blurry when Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung drags me inside the hospital. Constantly telling me to keep my eyes open.

I won't close them until I see her.

I'm breathing hard when I stand in front of the operation theater. Seokjin hyung rushes towards me but I walk forward. I don't know why Hoseok hyung isn't looking at me. The doctors come out and they aren't looking at me either. I look around myself. The air is so cold that I shiver. The atmosphere isn't fitting in. It feels so wrong and so chilly. Maybe she took all the warmth with her? Y/n is the warmest person I know and I have the pleasure to call that woman as my wife. To give her all of me and to have her by my side.

"W-where is y-y/n?" I stammered the words out. The doctors looked at each other before doctor bogum let out an tired sigh and held my shoulders. I think I couldn't stand well. "Jungkook..."

I don't like the way he is calling my name. "She is fine? Right?.. is she.. is she waiting for me... in there?" I pointed towards the operation theater. "No.. she is not waiting.." I blink my eyes. "We are sorry Mr Jeon but... we couldn't save your wife.." The doctor said causing Taehyung to let out a sob. I couldn't cry. He is lying. I know. "The blood loss was too much.. and she couldn't respond to the treatment.. we lost-"

I gather all of my left out strength and throw a punch at his face. "Don't you dare! Don't you dare say a word!" I exclaimed while breathing hard. "She is not dead! You heard me?! My wife is not dead!!" I growled at him. I was about to hit him again but felt a pair of arms grabbing me. "Calm down, Jungkook." Its Namjoon hyung. I turn to face him. "He is spewing bullshits about y/n and you're telling me calm down?!" I exclaimed while the guy looked down. "Leave it!" I growled and turned to Seokjin hyung. "Hyung... I told you take care of her! I know hyung... she is not dead.. I know it.." I muttered and then turned to Hoseok hyung.

"Hyung.. she told me that she will never leave me.. we promised each other hyung.. my y/n isn't dead.." I shake him by the shoulders. "Why don't you look at me?!" I exclaimed and then he slowly looked up with tears in his eyes. "Jungkook.." I shake my head and force myself to walk towards Jimin. "You believe me, don't you? My y/n isn't dead Jimin.. Trust me.. I would've felt it.." I said while Jimin held me. "Calm down Jungkook.." he muttered while I shook my head. "She always complains about you tho.. she told me that she will never stop bothering you so you better believe what I'm saying.." A tear rolls down his eyes as he stares at me. "Trust me kook, I'd love it if she bothers me for my whole life.." I nod at him with a smile. "She will! She is not dead!"

Jimin looks away and I turn to Yoongi hyung. "Hyung.. Y/n isn't dead. Trust me." I muttered while he looked away. I shake my head before moving to Taehyung who's sobbing in a corner. "These people won't believe me, Tae. But I know you will..." I grab him as he slowly looks up at me. "You will believe me right?" Taehyung is still crying. "She is your best friend, tae! How can you believe that she is dead?!" I growl at him. "I don't want to believe them too, Kook." He muttered as I stepped back. "But you do.." I mumbled while stepping back. I watched all of my six friends who has been with me from my lowest to highest.

The people I grew up with. My family.

Was I selfish to want her in my life? After having these people?

"We.. we need to shift her body to the morgue room.." I turned to the doctor while glaring at me. "How about I shift you there myself?" I questioned as I grabbed him by the collar. "My wife is not dead! Why would you put her there?!" I snarled at him. "Jungkook! Leave him!" Namjoon hyung pulls me away from the doctor but I push him away. I let out a wince as I feel the pain where I had been stabbed. "You all.." I point at everyone. "You all are going to regret this.. she is not dead.. I would've felt it.. I would've known.. I wouldn't have been breathing if she isn't breathing.." I said.