• Chapter four •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

Its a Thursday night. I'm inside my office. Working. I've come back from a meeting with namjoon hyung and others about the business and after the group, it was time for my personal company work. I loved finding people's weakness and that's exactly what I was doing currently. I was well aware of the fact that sixty five percent of marketing world knows that I'm a mafia before a CEO and owner of jeon empires. I'd have to handle those sixty five percent people in my own way which is not so decent anyway. We must dirt our hands in order to get rid of the dirt and that was my motive in business as well as the way I lived my life.

A satisfying sigh left my lips as I pressed the button. Technology has made work so easy. Just one press on a particular buttons could destroy a person's life, the respect he has built, his wealth and everything. It freaking brings me peace to see my rivals go down and down. No one was clean anyway. Everyone has something to hide, something to fear and their fear was my strength to make them weak. I'll always catch their weak point swiftly without them knowing about it. It was my way to work. Clean and safe. I leaned my head back as I cracked my knuckles. I closed my eyes for a while and suddenly I heard a knock on my door as I let out a curse.

"Come in." I said and few seconds later my assistant was standing in front of me. He greeted and bowed as I nodded.

"Anything useful?" I questioned. He stepped forward and placed a grey file on my desk before stepping back. I opened the file and flipped through the pages while he started talking.

"Lee y/n. Her parents are unknown. She grew up in orphanage since she was six months old. Lived and studied in orphanage until she turned eighteen and after that she studied in Hanyang University through the scholarship she received. Has a bachelor's and masters degree in literature but still works in a small restaurant owned by an old couple. They are close to her. Has no friends at all except one best friend. She is frankly and kind with everyone. All the things I've found till now...are just clean..."

I stared at her file. So an orphan with unknown parents? Thats interesting enough. "What's the name of her best friend?" I asked as he let out a sigh. I examined him and he did look tense about it. "Whats the name?" He stiffen. "Han Jen. The only daughter of Han's. She is the only friend that y/n has and her boyfriend jung ken."

The world really is so small. I smirked as soon as I heard the name of her best friend. She hasn't told us the name of her friend we are supposed to kidnap and I assume it's Han Jen she wants to kidnap. "Damn. This is thrilling! Like I didn't even look for anything and I already got the bonus without working for it. Interesting!!" I exclaimed as I rolled the pen in my hand. "You only asked for minor information so I didn't dig deeper with the people she lives." He said as I waved my hand and dismissed him. I needed minor information to get her out of my brain but somehow after finding this little details about her had me consume her thoughts again. It's been two days since namjoon hyung has agreed to help her and according to the information she'll be coming over tomorrow to tell us all the details about her best friend's boyfriend that we are supposed to find. Suddenly I'm so interested in kidnapping her best friend that I can't wait for tomorrow to arrive.

I grabbed my blazer and her file before making my way back to home.

Y/N'S POV | Next day ::

"So you're leaving early today?" I nodded my head as the aunt asked me that question. I wanted to leave early because I'm supposed to meet those guys today. Its been two days already. Tomorrow is Saturday and if everything goes according to plan then I'm supposed to leave tomorrow to search for Ken. "Are you going out on weekend?" She asked while eyeing me. I always go out with Jen only and sometimes I wander around aimlessly because I love exploring the new things and places in this city. "It's not confirmed yet. I'll let you know but for today, I need to leave early." I said as she nodded. "Okay.. get home safely.."