• Chapter Eighteen •

Y/N'S POV ::

My hands are shaking and I'm biting on my inner cheek when the doctor is checking up on Jungkook. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder as I look up and see Jimin giving me a nod. I sigh as I stare down at my feets.

When I saw Jungkook unconscious on the floor. I was shocked and taken aback. I remember my breathing going uneasy but I managed to call someone for help and it turned out to be Jimin. He was around the area when I called him so he bought the doctor with him as well.

"What happened to him?" I mumbled as Jimin let out a sigh. "I don't know... I actually never saw him like this.." jimin said as I looked away. "He just plays tough..." I whispered. "He does.. we all know but we don't let him know that.. Jungkook has built himself all alone. It took a lot of years to make him whole but I guess.. he is still in pieces.." I hear Jimin mumble words as I let out a breath. A while later, the doctor comes out of Jungkook's room as we both stand up. "What happened to him? Is something wrong?" Jimin questioned. The doctor let out a sigh as he closed the door of Jungkook's room which just added more to my worries. "He took too much of sleeping pills." I felt my heart dropping at his words.

Why would he do that?

"What? But he never.." jimin trailed off the doctor shook his head. "It seems like Mr Jeon is taking them for a while now. He overdosed it and it would've been so much dangerous.."

Translation; it could've led him to death.

My heart was thumping louder than usual at this point. "What.... is he?" "Thankfully he is fine.. but he needs a rest even after waking up. Might face some problems in breathing so you need to take care." The doctor explained. "How long will it take for him to wake up?" I asked. "He should be awake by evening. He passed out because of the overdosing." He said as I nodded. "I'll take my leave!" Jimin walked the doctor out as I sighed and plopped on the couch in living room. "Did you know he is taking sleeping pills?" Jimin asked once he came back.

I shook my head in denial. "Did you?" He shakes his head at my question while taking a sit beside me. I let out a breath while fumbling with my fingers. Just last night we ate together while bickering on my obsession with chocolate. And today I see him conscious in his room because of taking overdose of sleeping pills. Sleeping pills.
That sounds anything but a positive sign. I don't notice when jimin looks around then his eyes are back at me. "Did you not eat anything?" His question brings me back to the present as I blink my eyes before shaking my head in denial. "I was about to.... but then I came here..." I sighed.

"He'll be mad if you don't eat tho." Jimin smiled as I stared at him. "Why.. why would he be mad..?" I asked while ignoring the way my heart was beating louder. "Jungkook doesn't likes it... when someone ignores their own things to look over him.." Classic Biggie!

"I'll eat just later." I mumbled as Jimin frowned. I watched him as he got up and disappeared inside the kitchen. I was seated in a living room until he came back with a tray full of fruits, bread with butter and two mugs of coffee. "I know you're not feeling well but leaving food won't do anything. Jungkook has always been alone,y/n.. now that you are here so I expect you to look over him and for that, you need to eat." Jimin says as he offers me the plate full of fruit salad. "Thant was quite a speech, dude." I chuckled while grabbing the plate. "He had you all tho.." I said while chewing on my food while he grabbed his coffee. "Yup but we never really know what he was going through.. he loves being by himself and won't let anyone help him. He built himself up by his own.. we were there yeah.. but maybe we weren't." He sips on his coffee as I take in the words he told me. "Anyways, how long are you going to live here?" I stop chewing on my food as I eye him. "You can stay as long as you want tho. It's not my problem and it seems like Jungkook is used to having you here!" Jimin chuckles to himself as I roll my eyes.