• Chapter eight •

Y/N'S POV ::

I loved watching crime series when I was a kid and I loved imagining myself as the main character even more. But who knew I'd be doing a crime in my twenties? I should've expected this from myself anyway. I fixed my glasses as I stepped inside the wedding venue. The guards on the entrance were checking my belongings. Stupid peoples! They found nothing except makeup items and I was so happy seeing their disappointed faces.

"I told you its clear." I said in a high pitched voice and honestly I didn't know i could fake my own voice this good but here we are again. "Its our job ma'am!" The guard shrugged. "Who are these people?" He pointed towards yoongi and Taehyung who were in disguise too.

"Friends!"

"Assistant!"

Me and Taehyung said at the same time as the guard narrowed his brows.

"You're a big peice of shit tae."

I heard seokjin cursing. "Well.." the guard stared at me as I coughed. "They are.. my assistants who are like... my friends!!" I stammered and covered up quickly. However, the guard didn't seem convinced enough as I sighed. The guard eyed me and the two dumbasses behind me. Quick y/n do something.

"I thought the bride wanted us early." Yoongi spoke. Thank God he has a brain! "Yes but it's not our fault if her guards are not letting us in.." I said as the guard let out a breath. "Please get in."

Victory!!!!

We stepped in search for her room which is on seventh floor. We were walking around like a maniacs when someone bumped into me. "What the-" I stopped as I saw Han Sunmi,Jens mother. "Who are you?" She questioned as I gulped down. I suddenly forgot how to speak. My eyes roam here and there. Think. Think. Think. "The makeup artist for your daughter.." Taehyung said as I nodded. "Males?" She narrowed her eyes. "We are living in a 20s ma'am. Its time to move on.." I chuckled. Stupid peoples. I told yoongi and Taehyung to disguise as a women but they won't listen.

"They are my assistant..I'll be the one doing your daughters makeup!" I exclaimed as she still wouldn't budge. Her eyes were fixed on me. Do I look familiar to her? Is the wig not working? "Your voice...." she trailed off as panick rise up. "Where's your daughters room? Someone told us to come early. The ceremony will start soon right?" Yoongi spoke from behind as Sunmi nodded with a hum. She was about to say something when someone called her. "Yes. Coming!" She exclaimed. "Jen is on seventh floor room no. 704 and the elevator is on left side!" She exclaimed before leaving. I sighed in relief. "Damn that was cose." I mumbled.

"Let's go!" Yoongi gritted out as he dragged me but however my eyes did not forget to catch the glimpse of that tall figure. Jungkook was talking with peoples and I guess he did noticed us getting in. The three of us got inside the elevator as I scratched my wig. "Its itching!! The fuck!" I mentally cried. Taehyung snorted before scooting away. "You look so weird.." he mumbled as I gave him a death glare. "You were the who pick this wig, right?" I questioned as he shook his head. "It was Jimin." THAT SHORTY!

Soon after the elevator stopped as we walked towards her room and as expected two guards were present there too. "IDs?'' One of them asked as I looked at Yoongi and then at Taehyung. Suddenly the other guy punched the one who questioned us. He was wearing a mask and because of only one punch the other guy fell down. I gasped once the guard removed his mask and winked at me. "Namjoon??" He smiled at three of us. "Told you that I'll look out for the guards! Now get in before you get me in trouble!" He hissed as he pushed us three inside.

My eyes softened as soon as I saw Jen sitting on a stool silently. She was looking down. I wanted nothing but to hug her tightly but I couldn't. She was wearing the casual floral dress. "Who are you?" She asked in a monotonous voice as she looked up at me only then I noticed how red her eyes were looking. "We are make up artists." My eyes traveled towards the locket she was holding. It was a gift from ken. "They too?" She pointed towards the two guys standing behind me. Taehyung was eyeing the interior and Yoongi was just....standing. "They are my assistants." I said as she nodded.