• Chapter Thirty-Three •

JUNGKOOK'S POV ::

"I think you both should stay here for tonight. It's too late and y/n needs rest." Irene Noona said as I nodded with a hum. Seokjin hyung left with his wife and then Namjoon hyung as well. Taehyung let out a sigh before walking towards me and taking a seat beside me. "Are you okay?" He questioned as I nodded again. "She will be fine, Kook." I let out a sigh while he patted my shoulder. "Go to sleep. It's late." I hummed before getting up. "Good night." I muttered before leaving. I was walking towards the guest room but I couldn't forget the picture of y/n falling unconscious on the floor.

For a moment there, I thought I couldn't feel my heart. She wouldn't open her eyes. That moment,I begged for her to look at me.

I stood outside the guest room as I let out a sigh before slowly pushing the door open. My eyes landed on y/n who is sitting on the bed. "You're up? How are you feeling?" I questioned as I walked towards her. I crouched down to see her eyes swollen. "Y/n.. why are you crying?" I asked worriedly as I cupped her face and made her look at me. Her amber eyes meet mine but they were holding tears. "What happened, Sweetheart?" I asked again but she kept staring at me.

"I.. I don't want to forget you..."

I blinked at her words. How does she knows? "What are you saying?" I asked while squeezing her hand while she shook her head. "I can't forget you. Don't..don't want to.. I won't.." she kept mumbling the things as I let out a sigh before pulling her in my arms. "Please relax, Sweetheart. It's not good for your health.." I stroked her hairs softly while she kept sobbing. "Who told you all these?" I questioned while wiping her tears. "Are you hiding things from me?" She questioned back as i stared at her. "I didn't want to but I had to." I stated as she looked away.

"Tell me everything about the.... m-memory loss." She choked out as I exhaled while shutting my eyes before letting it out. "Meningioma's common symptom is a memory loss. You will forget things but.. the memories will come back.. until the surgery." I said while letting out a sigh. "After the surgery... what?" Y/n whispered. Her eyes looked desperately at me,begging for answers. "There are chances that you might go through a severe memory loss... you.. can forget various things.."

"You?" I looked at her at that word. "You mean I will forget everything.." a tear rolled down her cheek which I wiped. How pathetic it was? I wanted to end the reason of her tears but in this case,I was so helpless. I can only wipe her tears and that made me feel useless. "Not everything, Sweetheart. Just few recent years.." Her eyes widened at my statement as she shook her head. "That includes everything Jungkook!" She exclaimed while I nodded. "No. No I can't.. I can't.." I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. "Breath, baby. Take a deep breath." I shut my eyes while hearing her whimper in my hold.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She questioned as I held her hand and stared in her eyes. "You are already going through it. If you knew,you would've gone crazy." I stated while she let out a sigh. Y/n looked away,thinking something and after a second she looked back at me. "If thats the case then I don't-" I clamped her mouth shut with my palms. "Don't ever finish that. You are going for a surgery no matter what happens." I said as she shook her head. "No, y/n.. you have to do this. For everyone who needs you including me." I said before pulling my hand away from her lips. Her eyes were still wet and it bothered so much.

"No! I can't woke up to the life where you won't exist for me!" She exclaimed while I took in a frustrating breath. I cracked my neck before cupping her face in my hold. "It's not a fact that you will have a memory loss. There are chances. Only chances. Out of 100 only 80 people go through memory loss after the surgery." I said. "You.. you can be the one from 20, y/n. We wouldn't know if we don't try." I stated, hoping she will understand. "What if I'm like rest of the 80?"